Could the HTC Vigor be dropping this month?!?

DoctorV

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if this phone came out before February at the the rate Verizon is getting phones.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if this phone came out before February at the the rate Verizon is getting phones.

And February is awful optimistic, at this rate, the Nexus Prime is going to drop before the Bionic and Vigor with Motorola's and HTC's track records.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
The only thing that worries me about this device is that I'm afraid the high quality screen and dual core will absolutley kill the battery

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt

If it is 4G it wont be the screen killing your battery. And the dual core actually helps battery, at least in theory. Anyways, another wait and see device lol

end of line...

Reaction score

And February is awful optimistic, at this rate, the Nexus Prime is going to drop before the Bionic and Vigor with Motorola's and HTC's track records.

So is that what their calling the next nexus phone, gotta source for nexus prime? ?

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4
[Kernel] Drod BFS AOSP. 9

Reaction score
The only thing that worries me about this device is that I'm afraid the high quality screen and dual core will absolutley kill the battery

If it is 4G it wont be the screen killing your battery. And the dual core actually helps battery, at least in theory. Anyways, another wait and see device lol

end of line...

Atrix had terrible battery out of the box and still does, 4G isn't a drainer I dont think, got 36 hours yesterday on 4g 75% of the time and wifi the other 25%, what kills the battery is the strain of having the TB 4g radio try to pull the signal when your not in a good area, wasn't in a good one for awhile till they activated towers closer to my house, my battery life doubled

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4

Last edited:

bplewis24

Reaction score

end of line...

Atrix had terrible battery out of the box and still does, 4G isn't a drainer I dont think, got 36 hours yesterday on 4g 75% of the time and wifi the other 25%, what kills the battery is the strain of having the TB 4g radio try to pull the signal when your not in a good area, wasn't in a good one for awhile till they activated towers closer to my house, my battery life doubled

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4

Atrix had very respectable battery life in the Anandtech preview: AnandTech - The Motorola Atrix 4G Preview

35391.png

Reaction score

end of line...

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4

Atrix had very respectable battery life in the Anandtech preview: AnandTech - The Motorola Atrix 4G Preview

35391.png

http://www.google.com/m/url?client=...QQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNF9t2pPIgyufCotGFOAikO0tF4_Qg

http://www.google.com/m/url?client=...wQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNE-pCE-Ls2k55p4RDAX7zrsbl-SkA

[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4

Reaction score
Googled Nexus Prime, sifted through some info and found that it is rumored to have a 720p Res. And a dual core 1.5ghz processor, in one article it said that this nexus phone will lost likely be for Verizon and made by HTC and will supposedly hit around Thanksgiving, all rumors of course but it is weird that it has the same info as the "vigor". I'm going to post the links to back up what I say of course:)

Rumor link for :720p display, 1.5ghz dual core, for Verizon, and hitting at Thanksgiving

http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/06/15/rumor-the-next-nexus-phone-the-nexus-4g-lte-720p-display-dual-core-no-function-buttons/

HTC Manufacturing rumor:

http://www.talkandroid.com/47814-google-down-to-the-last-few-samsung-htc-and-one-big-surprise-all-possibilities-for-the-new-nexus-prime/

nt from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4

Last edited:

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I think if it werent 4g they wouldve just sent vzw a modified sensation...instead of a new device...

That said I hope theyve improved the display.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Googled Nexus Prime, sifted through some info and found that it is rumored to have a 720p Res. And a dual core 1.5ghz processor, in one article it said that this nexus phone will lost likely be for Verizon and made by HTC and will supposedly hit around Thanksgiving, all rumors of course but it is weird that it has the same info as the "vigor". I'm going to post the links to back up what I say of course:)

Rumor link for :720p display, 1.5ghz dual core, for Verizon, and hitting at Thanksgiving

http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/0...e-720p-display-dual-core-no-function-buttons/

HTC Manufacturing rumor:

http://www.talkandroid.com/47814-go...se-all-possibilities-for-the-new-nexus-prime/

nt from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 RC1.4

Beat me to it

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

wseyller

Reaction score
I would like to see my Droid 1 with custom rom/kernel show on this graph. I get insanely better battery life than stock and that is even with an overclock.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I would like to see my Droid 1 with custom rom/kernel show on this graph. I get insanely better battery life than stock and that is even with an overclock.

+1 to that. I'm still using the original battery at that. I'm a fairly heavy user, too. Running at 1.1ghz currently.

*customized tapatalk signature*