Could the HTC Vigor be dropping this month?!?

patriot95

Reaction score
But on the other hand, if they can pack a 4.5" or 4.65" screen into the frame of the current 4.3" phones by removing the capacitive buttons and utilizing more of the face of the phone, I would be 100% for that.

I take back my comment. I think the current size of the 4.3" phones is the sweet spot. Not necessarily the size of the screen, but the phone itself. If they can get 4.whatever" into that same size... I'm game.

Reaction score
Not really sure how 4.3 isn't good enough.... It seems perfect universally for every user. That's why the keep sticking with it because its their bread and butter

Sent from my SHIFTS3NS3 using DroidForums

patriot95

Reaction score
Not really sure how 4.3 isn't good enough.... It seems perfect universally for every user. That's why the keep sticking with it because its their bread and butter

Sent from my SHIFTS3NS3 using DroidForums

I agree that the 4.3" is a good size... but it was 3.5 then 3.7 then 4.0 then 4.3 now 4.5 rumors and 4.65 rumors and 5.whatever notes... I don't think anyone is really sticking to a size. For a few months 4.3 seemed like the go-to size. Myself, I like that all manufacturers are doing different sizes. It adds variety. It adds differentiating factors to the phones. Someone might want a 7" tablet that does calls so they can stick it in their bag and use blutooth. I don't... but someone might. Sticking to one size would be silly. The more options the better. I like the idea of a 4.5/65" screen on the same body as the Bionic or tDolt. Honestly, it the size of the phone, not the screen that makes on too big or too small.

Maybe one day when we have edge to edge screens they can even push that same body to 5"? Who knows... I haven't measured a phone lately.