Copying-and-Pasting?

JayMonster

Reaction score
Somebody really needs to come up with an app for this. Why some developer hasn't come along with something for this is beyond me.

The current copy paste is a pia IMHO.

I agree that it is a pain, but I also see the problem. This is one of those cases that is really tough to solve and find a way to make everybody happy. I mean do you enlarge the text so that it can "easily" be highlighted with a finger?

How to make this simple and easy for all to use and satisfy the most people.

It is the one thing that was much easier with a stylus.

vrrm

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Android's copy and paste function is not more user-friendly than this. This was such a big issue with the iPhone, so I thought Google would make this simple and better.

nelsons

Reaction score
When trying to copy a paragraph from and Email - Holding the shift key down and trying to swipe more than one line of text from the Email appears to be impossible
Any hints?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When trying to copy a paragraph from and Email - Holding the shift key down and trying to swipe more than one line of text from the Email appears to be impossible
Any hints?

You're right it is impossible. Well, maybe not impossible but a big enough of a pia to make it next to impossible.

nelsons

Reaction score
How do you Enlarge the text of an Email

With an Email open and shift key depressed I can highlight some of the words I want to copy but not all. I can't even highlight a full line of text let alone 3-4 lines. An earlier post suggested enlarging the font on the email - how do you do this - still a droid newbie

JayMonster

Reaction score
Are you trying to select the text with your finger? Rather than that, once you get where you want to start, hold the shift key and use the D-Pad to move the cursor and select the text.