Cool use for the Droid

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Oh thank god the flame war about parenting is over.

The idea of monitoring and controlling it remotely is pretty cool. I know I've seen programs before that allow you to access your home security system/cameras remotely from another computer, an app on the DROID would be really cool. You could see what the kids (or anyone for that matter) is doing inside/ outside your house and not even be there but viewing everything on your DROID.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Rafdog

Reaction score
Thanks cereal killer for cleaning up. I tried directing the conversation back on course but, I got caught up in it and had to throw some jabs in there myself. For that I apologize.

Anyway..... I just found an app on the market that will help you control a quadrokopter. I found it interesting so I let the developer know. He promptly sent me a link to a site about the four propped copter. You have to build the thing yourself and it requires quite a bit of soldering. Oh well.... maybe some other time.

OP
M

mitchb2

Reaction score
I'd like to know the name of the app...I like to solder.

pinesal

Reaction score
The dash lights on my car don't work so at night I put my phone in the windsheild mount and run an app called Speed and I have a working speedometer to keep track of my speed.