Question about using the Internet on my Droid

Reaction score
When I go to some forums on the internet I can never figure out how to get back to my Home internet page. Instead of always pressing the back button to get there is there an easier way to do it? I do not mean my home screen on the phone but rather my internet home page.

Thanks,
Steven

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I go to some forums on the internet I can never figure out how to get back to my Home internet page. Instead of always pressing the back button to get there is there an easier way to do it? I do not mean my home screen on the phone but rather my internet home page.

Thanks,
Steven

Good question. The easiest way is to bookmark the homepage as well. Other then that you would need to go into your applications and kill the browser. Then when you pressed on the browser it would open at your home page.

I've tried everything and outside of that I can't find a way to "quit" the browser. That and shutting down the Droid.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Make your homepage a bookmark then press the bookmark button beside the address bar and select it

Edit: hook beat me to it

Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
I have found the easiest way for me anyhow is to open up the menu (With the browser open) and go to windows, then close out the window by tapping the red X. That always brings me back to my home page.

pudders

Reaction score
Install the Dolphin Browser HD. It has a built in home button in the header area. It is also way more customizable and the closest to desktop browsing I have found on a phone. You will not regret it.