Confirmed launch tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy74

Reaction score
is it ridiculous of me that i STILL won't believe it until i see it on store shelves, even with offical VZW confirmation?

Verizon tweeted it on there official vzw news twitter account

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
is it ridiculous of me that i STILL won't believe it until i see it on store shelves, even with offical VZW confirmation?

Absolutely not. Don't be surprised if Verizon manages to screw this all up. :biggrin:

Jamar

Reaction score
Anyone ever ordered a phone online? I'm wondering how long it will take to deliver if I go that route for my purchase.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Im glad that i got to be the person to post the confirmed launch thread!!!!!! I feel special!!

captclueless

Reaction score
yep. my friend texted me and told me to be at the store at 9am. gonna get the car dock, and possibly a case depending on what they look like.

thorton02

Reaction score
I know it typically takes 2 days to arrive if you order the GN online. If I order this at 1am, what are the chances I get this thing on Friday? I'd hate to order online and not have it until Monday. Anyone have any experience with this?

I was actually going into Verizon tomorrow to get a Rezound. Thank god for the Galaxy Nexus.

nleksan

Reaction score
Woohoo! I will be there at 930AM to get my Nexus!

Quick Question: If I download SwiftKey X today, on my OG DROID (it is a ten-cent app today), will I be able to put it on my Nexus?

Status
Not open for further replies.