I never got an email!

Khallos

Reaction score
I never got an email from for Verizon after I signed up for the that stupid list that is now the Galaxy Nexus spec page here:

http://www.vzw.com/galaxynexus

Did anyone else receive notification that the phone is launched?

Not trying to say that it isn't officially launching, but it just pisses me off that I requested the information and never got it. Instead I had to learn through the gaggle of tech blogs... :mad:

Marathonman

Reaction score
I've never rcvd an email on any phone release until after I already had it in my hand.

Sent from a BAMF'D Dark Horse Bolt

baldybill

Reaction score
Same. Upsetting that they would always say that they don't know when it would release, but sign up there. For what?

Sent from my OG Droid

Richard Baker

Reaction score
Guess I should call Verizon and thank them for the e-mail I signed up for and never got.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

djras1

Reaction score
Agree... No email... "Be the first to know and order by signing up"

Want a ClusterF...

kaboyd

Reaction score
Same here. VZW has completely screwed us over in every way possible and I am dreading even signing a new contract with this company.... but I have to have this phone:angry:

aarontsur

Reaction score
verizon has really gone down hill, i would switch to another carrier in a second if they had a better network. i just hate how verizon is treating their customers, but at this point i dont have a choice, but watch out verizon you will soon not be on top. i dont really get what dumb-s at verizon corporate thinks that this is a good way of doing business.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I have never received an email from any of those signup's. I think they are just away to gauge public interest in a phone.

alucard9114

Reaction score
verizon has really gone down hill, i would switch to another carrier in a second if they had a better network. i just hate how verizon is treating their customers, but at this point i dont have a choice, but watch out verizon you will soon not be on top. i dont really get what dumb-s at verizon corporate thinks that this is a good way of doing business.

Verizon is the best company i am willing to pay the extra cash to call there 611 and talk to an American customer service rep this means alot to me being an American and all and seeing all these other company overseas with there jobs just to save a little more cash.

alucard9114

Reaction score
here is the Email screenshot-1323959879042.png

nbucko

Reaction score
What the hell, most of us didn't get a thing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

coverton341

Reaction score
I never received anything from verizon, but I did get an email from Samsung. Oddly enough, I didn't get an email from Google even though I signed up there too

Sent via pixie dust

mfloyd

Reaction score
Mine showed up at 1:10am right after official launch.

Nexus or bust