CM7 Nightlies

JWellington

Reaction score
The camera app is still not working, and neither is the camcorder. Youtube also appears to be having issues. It's great otherwise. I might go back to Apex until these issues are fixed.

Swyped from my Droid X.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^ what he said. Camera and everything works with that fix

SSX v2.0

9wire

Reaction score
Nightly 40, wifi won't work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score

I'm on nightly 40 and used wifi all day, worked fine for the most part. Did have 2 times where i had to turn off the wifi and turn it back on to reconnect.

9wire

Reaction score
Strange. Tried all kinds of stuff, did a restore back to 38, no wifi. Was going to do a data wipe, but reinstalled 40 first, wifi is working. I dunno, thinking it's prolly not rom related, or just a glitch. Scary tho', don't need any hardware issues right now!

johnnynapalm

Reaction score
I've been tinkering around, and got nightly 40 on my DX. Could someone point me in the direction of how to fix the camera? The easier the instructions are the better!

Droid_Junky

Reaction score

I use wireless MAC filtering on my router. I loaded CM7 two days ago. I've noticed that after a reboot my WiFi MAC address keeps changing. The only way I can connect to my router is to go back into my router settings and change the MAC address every time.

THe first time I thought that it was me, but now I've changed it four times. Maybe you have a similar issue?

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
I don't get which one to rom too. I don't see droid x for a device on the nightlies.

Chillout

Reaction score
Downloading nightly 42 right now..anything special in this one that we should be aware of?