CM7 Nightlies

clouse2013

Reaction score
Nightly 42 seems much smoother. I didn't see much big in the changelog besides changing to gingerbread 2.3.5.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its very smooth. I feel it made a different over 2.3.4

CM74DX

chefb

Reaction score
My last two numbers in my basband changed to 07 from 12p???? Any one else

Last edited:

Chillout

Reaction score
Very smooth and fast yes, wonder if my battery will last long enough to get through an 8 hr. work day yet...

chefb

Reaction score
No....I did not wipe..but why would it change?

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a good first step to a cleaner install. It may not make a difference, but it's what I would try first.

CM74D2-2.3.5

JWellington

Reaction score
Agree about the battery, it's lame. Good thing I carry around multiple batteries.....
When will the camera fix be implemented? Anyone miss the stock camera app? I know I do.

Swyped from my Droid X.

razorloves

Reaction score
custom roms for the droid x do not come with a baseband, so the baseband is not changed.
only thing that changes the baseband is doing an sbf, or flashing a stock rom or flashing one of the baseband updater zips.
oh, and almost forgot...the tbh all in one monster zip has a baseband updater in it.
miui and cm7 and nightlies and liberty and apex do not change it.

BOA

Reaction score
I installed Liquid last night and loving it so far. Best of both worlds at the moment but I'll see how the battery life is. So far so good though. I need to be able to use a phone for more than 4 or so hours before it dies on me for basic use lol.

chefb

Reaction score
custom roms for the droid x do not come with a baseband, so the baseband is not changed.
only thing that changes the baseband is doing an sbf, or flashing a stock rom or flashing one of the baseband updater zips.
oh, and almost forgot...the tbh all in one monster zip has a baseband updater in it.
miui and cm7 and nightlies and liberty and apex do not change it.

So what you are saying is that when I sbfed to get in cm74dx it was changed then ....I just never noticed it?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's strange. I've been on baseband 10 on cm all this time. I had to sbf this morning and now I'm back on cm, but my baseband is 07. (Droid 2)

CM74D2

HenryAMR

Reaction score
I updated to nightly 48 today. I noticed that when I plug my phone in to charge it I cannot get it turn back on while charging so I can work on my phone. Is this typical or am I doing something wrong?

Also, when I unplug it I cannot get it to turn back on. The buttons on the bottom light up but nothing on the screen. The only way to get it to work again is to pull the battery.

Last edited: