Chrome to phone force closing

joneee

Reaction score
I deodexed my phone using 928Droid's zip file. I noticed today that chrome to phone no longer works. Whenever I try to send a link to my phone, chrome to phone force closes.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, resetup, restarted, and nothing yet.

I'm running Droid X OTA 2.2, rooted, deodexed with REVOlution theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

djembeman

Reaction score
Me too.

I recently unrooted. Now back at stock FRG22D and Chrome to Phone isn't working for me. I hit the chrome to phone icon in my computers browser and my phone responds with Chrome to Phone force closing.

It worked flawlessly at every attempt prior to this. On Stock, rooted stock, BB v0.5, CM6.0.0.... I don't know... I've tried unistalling and re-installing everything. I use Firefox, but to test it fresh, I am trying Chrome and it's not working either.

UPDATE: Phone Factory Reset did the trick. I wish I new a different way to fix it, but a factory reset was all it needed. If uninstalling and re-installing didn't work, I wonder if just wiping the cache partition would have worked. Uninstalling the app should have cleared app data, so clearing the app data in application settings wouldn't have done anything.

Before the Factory Reset I did try a different app called "LinkPush" and it didn't work either.

Last edited: