[BUGS] Liberty 1.0

d160

Reaction score
I can't download anything from the market. Every time it says unsuccessful. I have cleared data in market many times but still no luck. Does anyone know of a fix?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Now everything is working fine but I didn't do anything else different. I'm just glad it's working now. I haven't found any other problems . This rom is awesome, my favorite by far.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

phoenixus

Reaction score
I am unable to use the Gala S theme. Everytime I install it, my market blows up. It will force close as soon as you open it.

It is definitely the theme...I can restore my backup and everything works fine, it also works on other themes.

jasondubya

Reaction score
No Unlock Screen /w Pattern

I am not sure if this is just a me thing or related to the theme I'm using (Nex), but once I setup a pattern to unlock, I no longer see the slide unlock screen. As soon as I turn my phone on, it goes straight to the pattern screen. Is that normal?

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
+1 with D160 I finally got everything working. My only issue is loading my market apps and I'm getting the same error message. Sucks when you have as many apps as I do. I literally have to go into each one and load individually when I do a fresh install.

It does suck loading each app one at a time. You should get Titanium Backup Pro. It will install everyone by itself and is well worth the five bucks in my mind.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am unable to use the Gala S theme. Everytime I install it, my market blows up. It will force close as soon as you open it.

It is definitely the theme...I can restore my backup and everything works fine, it also works on other themes.

It's not the theme. I used that theme on Liberty til I reinstalled Fission earlier today.

rlkellenbenz

Reaction score
Voicemail Icon

:)Wow this is great.... I only have one issue, when I installed YouMail I lost my original Voicemail Icon. I need to go in and do the settings and can't find the preferences to change to YouMail. Any Ideas?

phoenixus

Reaction score

It's not the theme. I used that theme on Liberty til I reinstalled Fission earlier today.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix it then?

When I restore my backup, the market works fine. I can install other themes and the market continues to work.

While on Gala S I tried rebooting, clearing the data/cache of the market, all to no avail.

Granted, the other themes I tried did not alter the theme of the market, so maybe that is what is causing this. Any ideas for a fix?

ajaikarran

Reaction score
severe battery drain

Got a new droid x yesterday (1/18/11).

Charged the battery to 100%. Went to bed and noticed it was dead a few hours later. Something is draining the battery. Not sure what. I have nothing running. No task killer, not overclocked, nothing, like that. Installed Liberty via WIN7 hours after I got the phone. running 2.2.1

Any thoughts? Could it be the ROM install process?

livewireignited

Reaction score
Got a new droid x yesterday (1/18/11).

Charged the battery to 100%. Went to bed and noticed it was dead a few hours later. Something is draining the battery. Not sure what. I have nothing running. No task killer, not overclocked, nothing, like that. Installed Liberty via WIN7 hours after I got the phone. running 2.2.1

Any thoughts? Could it be the ROM install process?

Make sure your display is still timing out automatically and doesn't require you to manually shut it off. This happened to me when I first installed liberty and required a reboot to correct.

D

dankarlinski

:)Wow this is great.... I only have one issue, when I installed YouMail I lost my original Voicemail Icon. I need to go in and do the settings and can't find the preferences to change to YouMail. Any Ideas?

Use Google voice instead. :)

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.0)

icebluemale30

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get rid of leftover icons on liberty rom when i chance rom themes the previous icons are still there and also the launcher from the previous rom
how can you get rid of them and have the theme icons that i download.

dynamiclynk

Reaction score
From the Liberty Tools if I try to install a theme specifically the GingerBread theme.

It states downloading and about 15 seconds into it reboots my device D2.

Then enters Clockwork recovery and states file not found when it tries to apply the zip. I am sure the file is much large than 15 seconds worth of 3G data ;), so for some reason it is hitting an exception of sorts to cause a device reboot.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for the great ROM btw :)

KingLo

Reaction score
From the Liberty Tools if I try to install a theme specifically the GingerBread theme.

Then enters Clockwork recovery and states file not found when it tries to apply the zip. I am sure the file is much large than 15 seconds worth of 3G data ;), so for some reason it is hitting an exception of sorts to cause a device reboot.

Any ideas ?

you have a corrupted zip downloaded. got to sdcard\liberty\downloads

delete the theme file in question. Go back to libery toolbox and reinstall

dynamiclynk

Reaction score

Any ideas ?

you have a corrupted zip downloaded. got to sdcard\liberty\downloads

delete the theme file in question. Go back to libery toolbox and reinstall

It never downloads the zip to the folder.