[BUGS] Liberty 1.0

Droidee

Reaction score
I have sbf'd 3 times and when I reload liberty rom I have get shut down again and need to do this again. What can I do? It worked only the first time and that's it.

breeett

Reaction score
I have sbf'd 3 times and when I reload liberty rom I have get shut down again and need to do this again. What can I do? It worked only the first time and that's it.

Not quite understanding what you mean. You re-flash liberty and it shuts down or something? Can you clarify a little bit?

bookie

Reaction score

What kind of phone do you have?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ogmios

Reaction score
Cell standby in settings>about phone>battery use always says "Time on: (value twice as long as the phones been on), Time on without a signal: 50%(Never will change from 50%). According to my phone this is the biggest battery drain next to display.

Same thing here. uptime (in console) says 11 minutes, Cell standby says 21. Stuck on "Time without a signal: 50%", too. Hopefully this is just a silly graphical glitch and nothing to worry about?

Anyway, this is the first ROM I've ever used, must say it's a great improvement over stock. A big thanks goes to the creators :)

Droidee

Reaction score
I finally got it working. Now the problem is loading apps from the market. I have a D2. Even clearing the market cache doesn't solve the problem. Any suggestions?

KingJ379

Reaction score
I can't add my facebook account in accounts sync. I select add account and hit the facebook icon and it just goes back to the list of accounts I've already synced

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
if you have 50% without sig turn airplane mode on for a min then back off
see if that helps

chezzeman

Reaction score
No charging light on D2?? doesnt really bother me, but just wondering if it was just me

jdog94

Reaction score
i just noticed if phone is turned off charging light works

d160

Reaction score
I can't download anything from the market. Every time it says unsuccessful. I have cleared data in market many times but still no luck. Does anyone know of a fix?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hey Keyjar, any idea why I am having problems bootstrapping?
I have tried every thing I know to be able to get into recovery all the time but have failed.
I can eventually get into recovery but I dont know why it doesnt work sometimes?

Thanks and I love this damn ROM.

Last edited:

Droidee

Reaction score
+1 with D160 I finally got everything working. My only issue is loading my market apps and I'm getting the same error message. Sucks when you have as many apps as I do. I literally have to go into each one and load individually when I do a fresh install.