Check for update.........

Lurpa

Reaction score
was not available at this time!! Please try again later.

Could this mean Froyo is being added for the OTA push? Or am I just dreaming?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it could be. or maybe the servers are just not up lol

bigdog9586

Reaction score
I just did a check and after a long wait it came back that I'm up to date. My guess is everyone is checking and it is tying up the servers. I'll be surprised once it is available if it don't take a week or more just to get on to get it. They will be swamped.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just did a check and after a long wait it came back that I'm up to date. My guess is everyone is checking and it is tying up the servers. I'll be surprised once it is available if it don't take a week or more just to get on to get it. They will be swamped.

if you stay up to date with the forums youll start to see when others are getting the OTA update

OP
L

Lurpa

Reaction score

Ya mine immediately comes as try again later.

Lightninrod

Reaction score
I use to get "Your device is up to date" but now I get "Check for update was not available at this time.

Try again later."

This worries me and I think it may have to do with a very weak 3G signal around my neighborhood. Any thoughts?

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the way, using the "check for updates" feature is completely useless. Verizon doles out the OTA updates randomly. While they're doing that, if you use "check for updates" it will tell you that you are up to date. You have to be patient and wait for it to pop up, or you can install manually if you can find a trusted source for the update.zip file.