cheapdroids.com is a fraud?

tb4107

Reaction score
Got my stuff

I ordered two items from cheapdroids.com and got one item in about 3 days time. The other (a case) was backordered. I sent customer service an email and confirmed that it will ship on the 28th. They are not fast but they are very responsive to email and have great prices. I am happy waiting a while for a great price. I agree that 4 weeks is too long for anything online, however, I do not believe they are not taking my money and running.

kristoff125

Reaction score
I ordered two items from cheapdroids.com and got one item in about 3 days time. The other (a case) was backordered. I sent customer service an email and confirmed that it will ship on the 28th. They are not fast but they are very responsive to email and have great prices. I am happy waiting a while for a great price. I agree that 4 weeks is too long for anything online, however, I do not believe they are not taking my money and running.

Have you not read how many people they've ripped off on this thread?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
More talk like that Johnly and this thread will be closed.

J

Johnly

oops, my bad:frown:. I went to delete that and you got it. I wasn't being serious....: ) but I kindly thank you for the warning, and you point is taken...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Johnly I can't take you anywhere : )

Sent from my Droid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
oops, my bad:frown:. I went to delete that and you got it. I wasn't being serious....: ) but I kindly thank you for the warning, and you point is taken...

I know you weren't serious, but we all know that can spin out of control very quickly.

tb4107

Reaction score

Have you not read how many people they've ripped off on this thread?

I beleive what I am reading is that the website is very slow (not good), as I am experiencing. Their website says it could take up to 4 weeks for delivery (not good) but the posts I read simply stated their items were backordered, like mine is (one item shipped immediately). I will withhold saying I have been ripped off until I fail to receive my order next week (shipping Monday). I will repost once that time window has passed, with or without the case I ordered.

J

Johnly

I know you weren't serious, but we all know that can spin out of control very quickly.
Somehow I didn't know it the moment I posted that, or I would have never posted it! loldancedroid Looking back, yeah, that was bad....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Somehow I didn't know it the moment I posted that, or I would have never posted it! loldancedroid Looking back, yeah, that was bad....

:ph34r:Thats why we watch :icon_ devil:

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
I just order everything from Amazon. Saves me a lot of headaches. With my Prime membership I get free 2 day shipping on things shipped or fulfilled by Amazon. For example, my excellent Seidio accessories.

J

Johnly

:ph34r:Thats why we watch :icon_ devil:
I always feel like......somebodys watching me!:icon_ devil:
gieco_money%5B1%5D.jpg

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I won't order anything from it, since "cheap" is in the name. Never trusted things that included "cheap, free, etc."

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have some chargers I ordered on ebay suppose to be on it's way. I didn't realize until after I placed my order that the shipping date was 10-18 days! Of course then I realized it was from China.

The guy immediately asked for a positive feedback and I told him he gets nothing until I receive my charges, inspected them to make sure they are really Motorola chargers, and that they arrive by the time he specified.

Today is day 15. No chargers. He's got 3 days left. (Mail hasn't arrived yet though).

What bothers me about it is the guy used a totally American name for his business, Ed H Powerr. Nothing sounds Chinese about that.

I probably will get my stuff, but in reviewing his email he says sometimes as long as 25 days. Jaysus.

I also feel now that I got burned on my purchase of a Blue Ant Q1 that I've been using that I paid 40 bucks for on ebay. Buyer beware. These guys all had great ratings too.