1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Just received another skin from GelaSkins that i did not order?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Olivia, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I ordered from GelaSkins almost two months ago. They took forever to ship but I got it over a month ago. Now in the mail today I received another one just like what I ordered. What's going on? Has anyone had experience with them? They have not enrolled me in some monthly club have they?
  2. MotorolaDroid

MotorolaDroid New Member

did you get charged for it? might be the best way to check if your enrolled in something
  3. Laramie

Laramie New Member

Check for holes in the new one. Pretty sure it was mentioned here and on the gelaskins site that the original skin for the droid lacked certain cut-outs for the proximity sensor and a microphone or two. As well I think they did something with the 4 soft buttons on the bottom of the screen.

I bet they sent out the new version.
Search tags for this page
gelaskins delivery takes how long

how long do gelaskins last

how long do gelaskins last?

how long does it take for gelaskins to ship

how long does it take to get gelaskins