[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

ColinZack

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with twitter contacts syncing? I posted it a bit ago, but no one responded. I'm not sure if there's a fix or just something I'm doing wrong or what.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Is anyone else having problems with twitter contacts syncing? I posted it a bit ago, but no one responded. I'm not sure if there's a fix or just something I'm doing wrong or what.

I get an error message in the accounts and sun area for twitter. I have noticed it on multiple roms though so I am assuming it is an ics thing and not specific to this one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ColinZack

Reaction score
I get an error message in the accounts and sun area for twitter. I have noticed it on multiple roms though so I am assuming it is an ics thing and not specific to this one.

I'm almost 100% positive that it worked for me on the gummynex rom I ran initially. Plus it worked fine on stock ICS

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm almost 100% positive that it worked for me on the gummynex rom I ran initially. Plus it worked fine on stock ICS

Not sure about stock but it was not working on AOKP m3 or the latest gummynex. Might have something to do with newer builds.

ColinZack

Reaction score
Not sure about stock but it was not working on AOKP m3 or the latest gummynex. Might have something to do with newer builds.

I see. yeah I ran a fairly early gummynex build so perhaps that's it. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Thanks.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem. And sorry I don't have a fix, just wanted you to know it wasn't just you.

Dano78

Reaction score
I have used many of the codename roms. For some reason a cannot get this version of the rom to sync with the market. Contacts sync fine. I show the account under accounts in the market. I really don't care for titanium backup. I don't have the payed version, so restoring 40 apps is tedious with it. I'm a flashaholic, so I always try new roms. And I do a full wipe for each rom I flash to insure a smooth install. This will be the first codename rom that isn't syncing correctly. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Hp Touchpad on CM ICS .6 alpha using DroidForums

Last edited:

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have used many of the codename roms. For some reason a cannot get this version of the rom to sync with the market. Contacts sync fine. I show the account under accounts in the market. I really don't care for titanium backup. I don't have the payed version, so restoring 40 apps is tedious with it. I'm a flashaholic, so I always try new roms. And I do a full wipe for each rom I flash to insure a smooth install. This will be the first codename rom that isn't syncing correctly. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Hp Touchpad on CM ICS .6 alpha using DroidForums

I had the same issue, my solution was to log into the market from my computer and push the apps to my phone that way. Seems to be a hit or miss problem though.

wooddale

Reaction score
I had the same issue, my solution was to log into the market from my computer and push the apps to my phone that way. Seems to be a hit or miss problem though.
I havent tried it yet but Astro has a app backup and its for free.

jpin321

Reaction score
Anyone know what "my uploads" is for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jpin321

Reaction score
^^ anyone?

Does anyone know why in the resent apps list maps with a blank preview is always there?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

cprtinc

Reaction score

When you flash any update, install the most recent gapps zip directly after updating. Do not restart before you install both, otherwise it won't restore

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus on the amazing Codename Android!