[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

bwillie

Reaction score
Yea torch isn't coming up for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

widetc

Reaction score
I see I must wipe data again to update this rom. It takes so much work to get my phone back to how I like. I wish we can just clear data to upgrade to the next rom.

martytoo

Reaction score
I tried to install this today into an empty slot in Boot Manager. For some reason the home key didn't work properly.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to reinstall tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Swype and my pea brain.

C3H5N3O9

Reaction score
I tried to install this today into an empty slot in Boot Manager. For some reason the home key didn't work properly.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to reinstall tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Swype and my pea brain.

Flash gapps! lol

jpin321

Reaction score
Anyone else use there gnex to listen to mp3s? After this flash i noticed some crackling sounds, clipping i think is the term. I listen to this through my car stereo, turning the volume down on the phone corrects it but sacrifices quality. This wasn't a problem on the last build. Any ideas?

vinnie80

Reaction score
To get app & Data back, can I just to an advanced restore of data from a nandroid backup, or will that mess other settings in the ROM up? Is my best bet to just use mybackup pro or something like that?

Maverick0984

Reaction score
To get app & Data back, can I just to an advanced restore of data from a nandroid backup, or will that mess other settings in the ROM up? Is my best bet to just use mybackup pro or something like that?

Most of us use Titanium Backup to accomplish just this. There are some things that can screw with stuff if you back it up, but if you stick to user apps only, you'll be fine.

vinnie80

Reaction score
Most of us use Titanium Backup to accomplish just this. There are some things that can screw with stuff if you back it up, but if you stick to user apps only, you'll be fine.

Is there a reason you use titanium over mybackup pro? Or does it just come down to preference?

asolo157

Reaction score
Problems with 1.4

Hi, I was on 1.33 and everything was great. I did a full wipe, then flashed to 1.4, then flashed the Google apps file. Many of the google apps like Navigation and calendr didn't come back. also, the Market just keeps crashing. I re-flashed the ROM and the Google apps file but no good. Any ideas why this is occuring? Thanks.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Is there a reason you use titanium over mybackup pro? Or does it just come down to preference?

Without sounding too elitist...Titanium Backup has been the gold standard since the beginning. MyBackup Pro is "just another app" as far as I am concerned. Go with whatever you are comfortable with though.

satriani72

Reaction score
So I just flashed this ROM and and went to load the gapps. When I tried to boot into recovery (power and down buttons) it takes me to a IDON mode or something like that. I don't remember the name exactly. But I can't do anything at the point except reboot my phone. Any help with getting into recovery?

thesoldier

Reaction score
It was removed due to incompatibility issues with other devices. Codename will implement it again in a later version.

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
So I just flashed this ROM and and went to load the gapps. When I tried to boot into recovery (power and down buttons) it takes me to a IDON mode or something like that. I don't remember the name exactly. But I can't do anything at the point except reboot my phone. Any help with getting into recovery?

Hold volume down, volume up and the power button at the same time.