[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

BOA

Reaction score
For those that have been flashing different ROM's have you all noticed better or worse camera quality with this ROM? It seems to me that the quality has degraded for me but want to confirm.

creaky

Reaction score
Link over at Rootzwiki says an update will be dropping tonight!

sent from my rooted nexus

hookerdj

Reaction score
battery was better with axiom :-(. What kernals is everyone using? Franco 11 for me

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

you should use the kernel till it comes with why switch

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
codenamedroid

codenamedroid

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know that the OP has been update to 1.1.4. Happy flashing you guys. :)

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you kindly, sir. I've been running it since you put the link out at Rootz. Another excellent build from you so far.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I am running 1.1 do I just install over without wipe?

You can try if you really don't want to wipe. I got launcher FC though when I tried it though. A clean install is really the best way to go anyway.

martytoo

Reaction score
The instructions at Rootzwiki suggest a full wipe.

sent from my rooted nexus

I was a bad boy.....I flashed without wiping data. I lost my Power Bar icons in the notification pull down. I also lost my softkey search button and I can't find the settings area to turn the search key on and to give myself blue soft keys.

Do those who did a full wipe have the options I am missing?
:icon_ devil:

creaky

Reaction score
Can u explain a full wipe??

Select wipe data/factory reset in Clockwork recovery. This will wipe out all your system data but nothing on your SD card (Titanium backups, photos, music, etc.). Often when updating the same rom it is only necessary to do a cache and dalvik wipe (sometimes called a "dirty" wipe as opposed to a "clean" wipe, which is the wipe data/factory reset). On some updates a "full" or "clean" wipe is required. For this update, a full wipe is required.

Also, I always do a nandroid backup in Clockwork before installing a new rom or version of a rom. That way if there's a problem I just do a full wipe again and restore my backup and I'm back where I was.