[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Select wipe data/factory reset in Clockwork recovery. This will wipe out all your system data but nothing on your SD card (Titanium backups, photos, music, etc.). Often when updating the same rom it is only necessary to do a cache and dalvik wipe (sometimes called a "dirty" wipe as opposed to a "clean" wipe, which is the wipe data/factory reset). On some updates a "full" or "clean" wipe is required. For this update, a full wipe is required.

Also, I always do a nandroid backup in Clockwork before installing a new rom or version of a rom. That way if there's a problem I just do a full wipe again and restore my backup and I'm back where I was.

What about re-installing the google apps? does that need to be reflashed?

havvok

Reaction score
How do I change the colors for the battery?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have ported my ICScomb battery mod to this new release....but I Will not release it until at least 25 people have have voiced their SOPA concerns to congress. Do not allow them to do this. After you send your opinion here...click thanks on my post...send me a PM and Ill give you the link to the latest download for 1.1.4 for my battery mod.

what you need to do:

1. Click link above and submit your petition
2. Click like on this post. (hold your cursor over this post..thumb appears bottom right)
3. PM me confirming you have submitted your petition.
4. Receive a reply with download links...enjoy!

Last edited:

havvok

Reaction score
OK. So where do I go to voice opinion?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tw15egan

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing random (not really) restarts when they hit the lock icon? I don't know if this is because I was using the new 6 or 8 lock screen controls, but thankfully I had enabled unlock with menu button to get to my main screen. Otherwise, it would keep restarting when I hit the lock icon. I did a full data/cache wipe, as well as davlik, flashed 1.1.4 and then GAPPS. Just FYI

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing random (not really) restarts when they hit the lock icon? I don't know if this is because I was using the new 6 or 8 lock screen controls, but thankfully I had enabled unlock with menu button to get to my main screen. Otherwise, it would keep restarting when I hit the lock icon. I did a full data/cache wipe, as well as davlik, flashed 1.1.4 and then GAPPS. Just FYI

Im using it too. havent had that. I am running IMO 1.6.6 exp3 kernel though...swap and zram enabled.

tw15egan

Reaction score
I think I may swap back to IMO exp as well, but for now I switched back to default 2 icon lock screen.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think I may swap back to IMO exp as well, but for now I switched back to default 2 icon lock screen.

you could try clearing data for CNDsettings . Maybe a stretch, but it might fix it. You will have to set everything back up though for codename settings.

havvok

Reaction score
yakitori, is there a way to change the color on the battery widget? should i use the jrummy toolbox?

mendy817

Reaction score

i'm having the exact same problem (dirty wipe). i'm going to try yakiroti's advice of clearing CNDsettings and see if that works. if not i'll go full wipe

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yakitori, is there a way to change the color on the battery widget? should i use the jrummy toolbox?

currently the only option to change battery widget color is for the battery bar only. Not for the icons. This is done via cndsettings. It "may" require a reboot. Not sure..I am not using the battery bar.

You could pull the systemUI.apk...extract the res folder...go to drawable x-hdpi and use gimp or photoshop to change colors and save (I recommend using the hue and saturation as it will leave the white..white, also apply the same hue and saturation numbers to the other images so they all are identical color wise.)....its over 130 images to edit though.

When finished, drag and drop the newly modified res folder back into the systemui.apk using 7zip (or equivalent)...pack it back into my zip...flash it.

Thats gonna be the only way to change the colors at this point in time.

You can TRY to use jrummy's toolbox, but make a backup first. Im not sure how his app can target the exact number of images...their location...and apply a color change to only the image w/o replacing the images with his own icons. Even then...CND has done some coding on the battery percentages..and animations that other ICS roms dont have. So...the nomenclature is different to my knowledge.

Last edited: