Case and screen protector help/opinions please

OP
D

DethDroid

Reaction score
I'd highly recommend one from ArmorSuit. They have full device covers too. I've been using it for a couple of month and it's been extremely efficient and durable.

Let me know what you end up using!

I just watched a video on the ArmorSuit...the only problem is I don't think I can honestly have my phone off for over 24 hours while it sets :(

jeff70

Reaction score
I saw the otterbox and it looks too big for me...my hands are big for a girl but not that big LOL...has anyone used the Cruzer lite or the Seidio Active?
Also what about the screen protectors...the anti glare from Verizon has an awful rainbow affect that really hurts my eyes. I am looking for something easy to install that wont distort my screen. I have been looking at Spigen/Steinheil and wonder if anyone has used either the ultra or super fine and can tell me how clear the screen is.

If you think the Otterbox Commuter is big you don't need to even waste time looking at the Otterbox Defender because it is bigger than the Commuter

I have some Cruzerlite cases that I use they are very slim and add hardly any bulk to the phone, but of course with less bulk the tradoff is less protection

you can search YouTube for the cases that interest you to get better ideas of what they look like and how much bulk they add to your phone

OP
D

DethDroid

Reaction score
If you think the Otterbox Commuter is big you don't need to even waste time looking at the Otterbox Defender because it is bigger than the Commuter

I have some Cruzerlite cases that I use they are very slim and add hardly any bulk to the phone, but of course with less bulk the tradoff is less protection

you can search YouTube for the cases that interest you to get better ideas of what they look like and how much bulk they add to your phone

I meant the Defender...the commuter looks nice but I really don't want black...this girl needs some color on her phone!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
They have the Commuter in Pink for the OG Razr so it stands to reasoning that they will make it for the MAXX soon. As far as the screen protector if you don't want the rainbow effect go with the Steinheil Ultra Crystal, looks and feels just like a bare screen.

jeff70

Reaction score
I meant the Defender...the commuter looks nice but I really don't want black...this girl needs some color on her phone!

lol np if I didn't already own a Commuter I would probably get a Seidio Surface (and I still may get it anyway when the price drops some)

now the Seidio comes in colors but the only thing I can go by of how good the case is by the mostly positive reviews on the net and Youtube videos like below:

[video=youtube;sgA46EIfwds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgA46EIfwds[/video]

Andielyn

Reaction score
I'd highly recommend one from ArmorSuit. They have full device covers too. I've been using it for a couple of month and it's been extremely efficient and durable.

Let me know what you end up using!

I have ArmorSuit and I am not crazy about it. It leaves little indentations from fingernails etc. so now it looks pretty crappy after a few weeks. Does it's job protecting, installation was not bad (except having the phone off overnight.) I user Swype with no problems. My only gripe is it's appearance so I am looking for something else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

DethDroid

Reaction score
lol np if I didn't already own a Commuter I would probably get a Seidio Surface (and I still may get it anyway when the price drops some)

now the Seidio comes in colors but the only thing I can go by of how good the case is by the mostly positive reviews on the net and Youtube videos like below:

[video=youtube;sgA46EIfwds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgA46EIfwds[/video]

I was looking at that one too...I wonder just how easy it is to get apart to use in the car dock

krystra

Reaction score
hey i buy the hard cases from amazon. they have a variety of colors and sellers. personally i buy mine from eforcity.theyre like $6. they are snap on hard cases. theyve saved my hide just yesterday. i put my phone in my pocket and unbeknownst to me had a hole in the pocket. well you can guess what happened next. my heart sank but there were no scratches or anything. im kinda accident prone. hehe.well thats my 2cents.dancedroid

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I am getting my Maxx tomorrow, I was thinking about getting the screen ghostarmored but I heard some people say that it will void the warranty. Is that true? I had my D1 and 4s done, just a little more careful with the Maxx.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums