1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant get past Motorola Bootup screen droid razr maxx

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Sktlez, May 14, 2013.

1. Sktlez

Sktlez New Member

So using the 1.7 failsafe edition and following the so called crap directions I tried to flash back to 211 from 214 and well it didn't work. i've googled for hours only to find posts that are completely worthless. I'm frustrated as hell!

I cant get past the stupid motorola M screen, I cant hold power + volume up/down and get anything, phone has a full damn battery. What the hell do I do please help.
  2. Sktlez

Sktlez New Member

So I was able to get into the boot mode selection menu, but after a few seconds get kicked out. IKs thei ranyone with any knowledge at all that can tell me how to go from the 214 back to the 211 successfully becasue I ahve yet to read a decent post who knew what they were talking about.
Search tags for this page
cannot get past the motorol startup screen

droid razr max wont load past m logo

droid razr maxx will not boot up

droid razr maxx will not complete boot up

droid razr maxx wont boot up

droid razr maxx wont load past droid screen

droid razr wont boot up

droid razr wont get past droid screen

droid razr xt912 wont go past motorola screen

droid rzr won't go past motorola screen

motorola razr hd won't boot past the m