Can't get barnacle to work

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
I did a nandroid backup on my original stock 2.1 root, does that count?

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
Yeah so that took me back to 100% stock like I was before I rooted. Now what?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Run the file in my sig. As long as you still have sprecovery you're still ok. Once you get root working make a backup of that for safe keeping.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
It's kind of funny how slow this thing is now and annoying. Also, some of the apps I downloaded while rooted just finished downloading while I was booting back up. This isn't normal is it?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Don't feel bad....we were all new once. This isn't easy to pick up and a lot of trial and error goes into it. Just take it in stride and learn from your mistakes and you'll be fine.

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
While I have evrything here, can I try to save everything to titanium backup so I don't have to mess with that later once i get properly rooted?

Nevermind, that won't work without being rooted

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
Hey dude, what time will you be back on tomorrow or today or whatever you want to call it? I'm smoked and I'll try to work on it tomorrow if you're gonna be available. 24hr shift is wearing me out and it would be awesome(sarcasm) to have another fire call come in.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'll be off and on tomorrow. I will keep an eye out. Or you can pm me when you have time.

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
Hey dude, I'm ready to work on this again if you're available

OP
A

azules9780

Reaction score
Just giving you a head's up. I went in and wiped everything all over again. Then I went to Bugless Beast and downloaded ESE81V1.zip and went through the process of putting it on my card. Good to go! Checked my superuser permissions and good to go! Setcpu says I'm squared away as well. So then I went and redid the process for overclocking to 1.3Ghz and everything is still good. SO with saying all that, I think I'm straight A's and shouldn't have anymore problems but if I do, I know where to find ya. Thanks!