Cannot root droid bionic

I

iTz_I3urn

I need help rooting my phone (droid bionic) i need mad help petes root tools dont work... 4 ever root didnt root and otger root softwares dont work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tkimball00

Reaction score
Same

I need help rooting my phone (droid bionic) i need mad help petes root tools dont work... 4 ever root didnt root and otger root softwares dont work

I have the same problem well with petes anyway I don't want to be rooted forever I'd like the option to unroot.

azdrifter

Reaction score
First of all what build is your bionic on? I know. 893 and .901 can't be rooted you need to go back to. 886 to obtain root.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tkimball00

Reaction score
First of all what build is your bionic on? I know. 893 and .901 can't be rooted you need to go back to. 886 to obtain root.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Gotcha I'm on .893, Do you have a link for the .886 and how do I apply that to the Bionic, Last root I did was back with the OG Droid.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Im on 893

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

How do i get downgraded

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Dude i clicked the link and choice the windows zip and it took me to Go daddy website. So what now?

Brian1

Reaction score
Google search for R3l3AS3DRoot Windows V2.1.zip I say there be a few other locations out there Brian

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Ok ill give it a try man

unbesorgt

Reaction score
I have the same problem well with petes anyway I don't want to be rooted forever I'd like the option to unroot.

Forever Root is reversible. The point of it is it allows you to maintain root through an OTA update, not that it's literally "forever" and can't be undone. Just FYI.

tkimball00

Reaction score
Forever Root is reversible. The point of it is it allows you to maintain root through an OTA update, not that it's literally "forever" and can't be undone. Just FYI.

Nice didn't know that thank you. I'm trying to find more info last root I had was OG Droid and that was rooted through RSD.