Cannot root droid bionic

unbesorgt

Reaction score
This has the instructions and I checked the link to the download and it works fine.
Bionic Path Saver 1-Click Method

They shouldn't need to go through flashing all those files since they are on .893 already. It is rootable, trust me I have rooted 2 Bionics on .893 with the one-click method described here and it works fine. It's only .901 that's currently unrootable. Tested the dropbox link there and it's working as of 1/17. Also I wouldn't advise installing .901 at this point since .902 is currently being tested and may be a different path.

azdrifter

Reaction score
They shouldn't need to go through flashing all those files since they are on .893 already. It is rootable, trust me I have rooted 2 Bionics on .893 with the one-click method described here and it works fine. It's only .901 that's currently unrootable. Tested the dropbox link there and it's working as of 1/17. Also I wouldn't advise installing .901 at this point since .902 is currently being tested and may be a different path.
Sweet I didn't know .902 was being pushed I have .901 and love it no data drops and everything is clicking great!:icon_ lala: