Cannot make calls

kimber568

Reaction score
I am new to this site and last night I was reading a thread about poor quality in your calls and a verizon tech gave some troubleshooting advice which included dialing ##7764726, entering 000000 and so on....I did that and that was last night before I went to sleep. This morning I was able to get a text message and a call from an employee but when I went to dial out I am unable to do so???????

Have restarted and takent the battery out still cannot call out.....

Any thoughts or suggestions before I have to head to the verizon store.

Thank you!

hughesjr

Reaction score
The info you quote is about the compression of audio and has nothing to do with the ability to make calls (of you did it correctly).

OP
K

kimber568

Reaction score
Yes...that is true didn't think it would have done anything but you never know.

So any suggestions on what to try if suddenly unable to make calls?????

Thanks again to any advice!!

OP
K

kimber568

Reaction score
I restarted and pulled the battery before posting....just a follow up I did have to go and spend almost 2 hours at the verizon store before theywiped out everything on my phone and reset it... so far working good. A little worried about being Alltel numbers we have a large business account and there was a lot of talk behind the counter if this was one of "those Alltel" problems. I know a girl at our office had the same issue and after giving her 2 new phones to try they switched everything in her account over to verizon.
Hopefully this will not happen again!!

Thanks to those of you who replied!