1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone Making Calls Arbitrarily

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Oh! One Eleven, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Oh! One Eleven

Oh! One Eleven New Member

Can anyone tell me how to stop my phone from arbitrarily calling people? A few weeks ago it not only called a business that had previously called me, but also dialed an extension (which I have never dialed before). Then, tonight, my phone was in my purse, not being touched, and I heard numbers being dialed one at a time. I pulled it out to see, and it had dialed my aunt. Is anyone else having this problem?
    [​IMG]
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

free app: Not Call Log. I only have had this problem after a call. I'd be on the contact list and suddenly someone was being called. I was pretty sure I didn't touch the screen but maybe I had. Anyways, this app lets you pick where to go after hanging up the phone. I make mine go to the dial pad but you can pick anywhere you want. I haven't had an issue since installing it....but my phone never dialed when locked or off.
Search tags for this page

android phone not making calls

htc rezound pocket dial without touching the phone
iphones making phone calls without being touched
prevent iphone from making calls