can someone help please?

smmfc

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of data issues lately and Im on the 215 leak non rooted. I want to go back to stock ics to help troubleshoot from big red can someone point me the right way to do it. I've never flashed backward on my razr so I'm not sure how lol and Google isn't really helping much lol thanks in advance df has never left me down so I'm sure you guys got some information for me.

jaye712

Reaction score
smmfc said:
I'm having a lot of data issues lately and Im on the 215 leak non rooted. I want to go back to stock ics to help troubleshoot from big red can someone point me the right way to do it. I've never flashed backward on my razr so I'm not sure how lol and Google isn't really helping much lol thanks in advance df has never left me down so I'm sure you guys got some information for me.

This will help..
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-support/223248-215-removal-leak.html

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Jaye712 is correct, and you can do what I did (referenced in the thread as the first method), or you can use the Droid RAZR Utility from Matt L Groff (also referenced below my method). My method was using the Motorola's own RSD (Remote Software Download) Lite software, mainly for proof of concept and because I feel that if you can use the tools designed by the manufacturer for the purpose intended and successfully execute the process, your chances of a successful result should be higher. That said, Matt's utility is the best of the best, has helped countless thousands (possibly tens or even hundreds of thousands), and my comments and method of choice shouldn't be taken to mean that the Droid RAZR Utility is any less capable. In fact, it takes multiple steps and puts it into a nice menu selection tool that takes nearly all user-error out of the equation.

Edit; And wow! So sorry that your question went unanswered until now. Thanks to Jaye712 for spotting it. In the future, if you don't get any valuable responses, simply reply to your own post with the following and it will push it back to the top of the list so others will notice it:

Bump.

Or you can use the emoticon below to get the same point across;

:bump:

Thanks and good luck~! :biggrin:

jaye712

Reaction score
I need to buy that app so i can"like"lol.i been laging .that was a good tip fox,i noticed the date also..(sorry it took a minute)