Help for a friend

Squeak87

Reaction score
A buddy of mine has the Samsung Galaxy S2 and is looking to root it. Can someone please point me in the direction of a surefire tutorial or the thread to discuss it. Please and thank you in advance!

(Droid Razr Maxx <<ICS .215>>)

devrao

Reaction score
A buddy of mine has the Samsung Galaxy S2 and is looking to root it. Can someone please point me in the direction of a surefire tutorial or the thread to discuss it. Please and thank you in advance!

You can check in tabletroms

skennelly

Reaction score

From my own personal experience, if a friend (or in my case a relative) wants to root their phone it is best to let them find the information and do it on their own. Otherwise, you will be the one fixing every little issue they have whether it is related to rooting or not. Best thing you could do is give them a forum name to look on. If they truly want to root, then they'll figure it out. Just my opinion.