1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help for a friend

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy SII' started by Squeak87, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Squeak87

Squeak87 New Member

A buddy of mine has the Samsung Galaxy S2 and is looking to root it. Can someone please point me in the direction of a surefire tutorial or the thread to discuss it. Please and thank you in advance!

(Droid Razr Maxx <<ICS .215>>)
  2. devrao

devrao New Member

You can check in tabletroms
  3. skennelly

skennelly New Member

From my own personal experience, if a friend (or in my case a relative) wants to root their phone it is best to let them find the information and do it on their own. Otherwise, you will be the one fixing every little issue they have whether it is related to rooting or not. Best thing you could do is give them a forum name to look on. If they truly want to root, then they'll figure it out. Just my opinion.