Bug Thread for 2.4.0

kinfolk248

Reaction score

projectrang

Reaction score
I don't know what the deal is with this but it is really laggy for me. I thought it was a bad install so I rewiped and reflashed. My linpack and quadrants are HALF of what I had with the same performance settings on 2.3.0. I am rolling back and waiting for another release.
you running setcpu or built in overclocking? some ppl were saying the built in overclocking wasnt working for them

cj1896

Reaction score
I don't know what the deal is with this but it is really laggy for me. I thought it was a bad install so I rewiped and reflashed. My linpack and quadrants are HALF of what I had with the same performance settings on 2.3.0. I am rolling back and waiting for another release.
you running setcpu or built in overclocking? some ppl were saying the built in overclocking wasnt working for them

Built in overclocking, I really prefer it to SetCPU. It takes up so much less memory. Is there any way to get the built in working or is it broken? Also I noticed compcache isn't working which stinks. I'll still probably hold out for a fix to the performance issues.

projectrang

Reaction score

Built in overclocking, I really prefer it to SetCPU. It takes up so much less memory. Is there any way to get the built in working or is it broken? Also I noticed compcache isn't working which stinks. I'll still probably hold out for a fix to the performance issues.

I have tried both built in and setcpu and mine runs fine both ways, but im also running the stock kernel. Not sure if that makes a difference or not

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cj1896

Reaction score

I have tried both built in and setcpu and mine runs fine both ways, but im also running the stock kernel. Not sure if that makes a difference or not

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I'm using the slayher 1.1 kernnel (I dig compcache trying to get it working)

kinfolk248

Reaction score
anyone got a fix for the 3d app drawer or know how to remove the 'emergency calls only' from rotating unlock screen

Cdjones187

Reaction score
anyone got a fix for the 3d app drawer or know how to remove the 'emergency calls only' from rotating unlock screen

When you installed did you wipe? I didnt wipe and my app drawer (3d) works just fine now..

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
ok finaly flashed 2.4 and it runs good but i still have the emergency call on lock screen that is off center. i thought it was fixed in 2.4??

bob

JasonAsWell

Reaction score
I cannot remove the GPS or Bluetooth buttons from the notification widget bar.

I have also tried every new slayher kernel, with and without SetCPU, and my phone is getting hotter than normal. I have never had my temp profile from SetCPU kick in until 2.4.

OSX2000

Reaction score
So the 2D app drawer in LPro has no elastic scrolling anymore, and the 3D drawer is still glitchy. Damn.

Other than that, 2.4 rocks!!!

kinfolk248

Reaction score

When you installed did you wipe? I didnt wipe and my app drawer (3d) works just fine now..

No I didn't wipe... the 3d drawer loads fine but sometimes it glitches and reload to the top, annoying as hell...

LT*

Reaction score
I'm having the wallpaper issue. I can change it with a restart of LP, but the lock screen wallpaper remains the android underdog one included. How do I get rid of that?

pbrewer81

Reaction score
I'm having the wallpaper issue. I can change it with a restart of LP, but the lock screen wallpaper remains the android underdog one included. How do I get rid of that?

I had to reboot the phone to get the wallpaper to take for the lock screen.

LT*

Reaction score

I had to reboot the phone to get the wallpaper to take for the lock screen.

Yeah, I did that too, but i'm wondering if there is a fix for it.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can replace those wallpapers to whatever images in the UDwallpapers.apk....