Bug Thread for 2.4.0

illmatic636

Reaction score
Guys, don't forget that if your using Compcache, you need to reboot every couple of dayz.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Im still having a small issue with the Bluetooth and my Jawbone. Says connected in settings but doesnt pic up on a call when I hang up it beepes in my ear. So I know its connected. only thing that works is turn earpiece off and then back on
Wow, someone else with the same problem. I've had this issue since I bought my droid back in January with stock, UD ROMs, and CM ROMs. I had the Jawbone Prime, but just changed to the Icon and things have improved. Which Jawbone do you have?

hufn

Reaction score
It seemed to me that going to 2.3 from 2.0 it got sluggish. Well in 2.4 seemed a little better so I was running linpack and quadrant. I'm getting really terrible scores. On the slahyer 1250 kernel about 9 and 1000 respectively, on the chevy lv1250 about 11 and 1350. Not sure if it is the build, but... I did install over the 2.3 so perhaps a fresh install will work better. We'll see...

elucid

Reaction score
It seemed to me that going to 2.3 from 2.0 it got sluggish. Well in 2.4 seemed a little better so I was running linpack and quadrant. I'm getting really terrible scores. On the slahyer 1250 kernel about 9 and 1000 respectively, on the chevy lv1250 about 11 and 1350. Not sure if it is the build, but... I did install over the 2.3 so perhaps a fresh install will work better. We'll see...

I get a quadrant score of 1600 with slayers 1250 with compcache enabled.

hufn

Reaction score

That's odd. I tried reinstalling with a data/cache wipe and fresh install of 2.4. Same scores. Tried wiping then reloading a backup of 2.0 from a couple of days ago. Got 1600s. I'll try something else... I don't use compcache, but I never have so that's not a factor

Nuance

Reaction score

That's odd. I tried reinstalling with a data/cache wipe and fresh install of 2.4. Same scores. Tried wiping then reloading a backup of 2.0 from a couple of days ago. Got 1600s. I'll try something else... I don't use compcache, but I never have so that's not a factor

Are you using SetCPU to throttle the speed? If so, are you sure it's working? You're right - those are terrible scores (should be 1600 or above).

hufn

Reaction score
I had been using the built in overclocking. In UD8 (older) I needed Setcpu. In the new UD1.0.0 and 2.0.0 the built in worked fine, so why bother using something else ;) I just reloaded the backup of the 2.4 install I made and stopped the built in overclocking. Got linkpack 17.091 and quadrant 1780 (set on 1250 only - I run generally on 125-1250 in on demand). I'm happier now :) Actually, that's about the highest score I've ever gotten...

Is anyone else using the builtin overclocking getting higher scores?

this is a relief :) I love the UD roms. I didn't want to go to another. And I thought it seemed much more sluggish in 2.3 and 2.4... Oh well.

Last edited:

bodean

Reaction score
Won't install the updates for Voice Search and Youtube. I'm trying to locate where the files are on the SD card and manually delete them, but have yet to find them =(

alm0614

Reaction score
the &amp; actually replaces the "<" which is rather annoying.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Won't install the updates for Voice Search and Youtube. I'm trying to locate where the files are on the SD card and manually delete them, but have yet to find them =(

system/app

Adrozz07

Reaction score
I am also getting an unsuccessful install of the voice search update. I deleted the apk and retried the install with no success. Also, I don't know if its the ROM or the galaxy theme but today after installing the theme I'm getting FCs on my keyboard when it rotates from landscape. Not a constant FC but every now and then.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Enable/Disable quick command scripts not working. Had the same issue on 2.3. Trying to disable the boot animation, haven't tried removing completely yet because I would like to be able to enable it at a later date.

Also, if I change the boot animation using UD extras the animation is messed up and doesn't look right.

EDIT: Was able to remove completely

Last edited:

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
I have noticed with 2.4 that sometimes when someone sends me a text message, I will receive it like 2 or 3 times. People have told me that I have sent duplicates/triplicates to them too even though I have only sent the text once. Anyone else seen this?