broken razr

Status
Not open for further replies.

yummypie

Reaction score
so i got my new razr literally a few days ago and my friend knock it out of my hand and the screen cracked and the screen is completely broken.

what do i need to do to fix it?

OP
Y

yummypie

Reaction score
it broke literally within the week but not i dont :icon_eek:

Snoking

Reaction score
Go to a VZW STORE and tell them how disappointed you are in the product. You are not the first or last with this issue! It is a fragile phone.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Go to a VZW STORE and tell them how disappointed you are in the product. You are not the first or last with this issue! It is a fragile phone.

That is like dropping your TV and breaking it, then going back to Bestbuy and demanding a refund. It is not Verizon's fault that his friend made him drop the phone, all phones are fragile that is why they sell cases like the Ottorbox Defender.

Sorry that your phone broke man I really am, but Verizon is not to blame. Maybe you could work something out with your friend about getting a new one? Sell the broken one on Ebay or Craigslist for parts?

Parzec

Reaction score
Isn't there a 14 day "any reason" return policy? All returned Razrs have to go back to motorola to be refurbished before they can be resold by Verizon, right? I'm not sure what their actual corporate policy return policy is but it never hurts to ask. You could even offer to pay for the insurance and deductible to get a new phone, just do it before the 14 day return/recision period. If they say no to your offer, you should ask to rescind your two year agreement. But as the previous poster pointed out, it isn't Verizon's fault if they don't want to bail you out. In that case, get your friend to buy you one on Ebay or sue him in small claims court for full retail phone value if he tries to squirm out of his responsibility.

Sent from my DROID RAZR maxx from Droid Forums

zadam123

Reaction score
all phones are fragile that is why they sell cases like the Ottorbox Defender.

?

I have had cell phones since the motorola star tac and never had a cracked screen and trust me i abuse my phones. i had the outerbox on mine and this thing cracked extreamly easy. the thing that pisses me off is the advertisemnt that its a strong phone with gorrilla glass and kevlar back. this is the worst phone for durablility!!!!!!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please do not suggest insurance fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.