1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Inadvertent DROP TEST

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by HappyHour, Dec 8, 2011.

1. HappyHour

HappyHour New Member

:blink: Post here if you inadvertently dropped your DROID RAZR and it survived.

So yesterday, with DROID RAZR in hand, I "literally" bumped into a friend and down went my phone.
    It was like slow motion watching it fall to the ground.
    Waist high to a hard stone floor.
    Down it went and SMACK!!!
    The sound made my stomach turn.
    It landed on it's back after it flipped.
    I thought it's a goner. I am going to cry.
    Then I slowly picked it up and WHAM.
    Not one scratched. No glass broken.
    It was naked - no cover - and survived!
    :biggrin:
    Just thought I'd share the toughness of my Droid Razr.
  2. dxg1997

dxg1997 New Member

I was holding my Droid Charge, and someone yelled at me. I turned too quickly, and because it had no case, it slipped out of my hand. It fell onto a ceramic desk , bounced, landed on the corner onto the chair, the back came off, battery came out and fell down onto a linolium floor, screen first. I got a feeling if horror in my stomach. Picked up the pieces, screen looked okay, put the battery in, back on, and booted it up. Thinking there would be a huge crystal crack, i was scared. It was fine! Nothing was wrong at all. My previous phone, an absolute ANCIENT Samsung Intrnsity, went through a drywall wall after it dropping a real important call. Dug it back out, and the f*cker worked fine... Samsung makes bulletproof phones (not literally) and i will always get their phones.
Search tags for this page
droid charge drop test

droid dna drop test

droid razr toughness test