Backup Razr and restore on a new razr?

Sanpan

Reaction score
Alright heres the deal

My HTC droid incredible took a dump on me, and my insurance had expired (didn't even realize it expired THANKS VERIZON!).... and we did not have an upgrade available so I bought a phone from craigslist activated it, Droid Razr 4g amazing love it.
4 days into having this phone, it dropped from my hands while walking to my car (literally 3 feet from the ground) while wearing an Otterbox commuter case and the screen cracked from top to bottom. Called some repair places they will charge $240-300 for a lcd/digitizer fix. Considering I paid $150 on craigslist i laughed and started looking for another one.

I found one, and was wondering if it were possible to just backup all of my apps and stuff on this current Razr and place them on the new on I get tomorrow, knowing my luck I'll probably get screwed on this deal lol.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Titanium back & ROM manager can do just that. It's still a PITA but will be about 90% less.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

SallyC

Reaction score
You might look into Motorola's repair service (link here). I believe it would not be that much to have them do it.

OP
S

Sanpan

Reaction score
You might look into Motorola's repair service (link here). I believe it would not be that much to have them do it.

They told me the cost would be ~$160. And it would take a minimum of 5-7 business day after receiving my phone. Or I can pay $200 to drive to the town over and get a new phone from craigslist.
Thanks for the information tho. THe problem with repairing the droid razr is the lcd/digitizer is combined so you can't, or rather shouldn't, do one without the other.