Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay, take a deep breath.

You attempted to install a theme or ROM that was incompatible with your bootloader. Next time look more closely at what you're installing and make sure the numbers match with your System version and not just your OS Build. This is a major issue but it can be recovered. Unfortunately you will have to SBF your phone.

Do you remember your System version? It should look something like 2.3.340.

More importantly, however, is the battery low issue. Do you have access to another battery or phone you could charge the battery in? If not you'll need to perform a little surgery on an old USB cable with some wire strippers.

jonstewart2

Reaction score
i can get access to a battery but i already tried to sbf..my droid is 2.2 not the leaked version..i did the sbf an at the part where it said please manually reboot this device i unplugged it to reboot is that where i messed up?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER, ever, ever EVER EVER EVER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER UNPLUG A PHONE WHILE SBFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully flashing again will fix the problem.

Get the new battery in it or charge yours up ASAP and reflash as soon as possible.

jonstewart2

Reaction score
is there some place i can keep in touch so i can get a walk through? the sbf file i placed in the rsd was VRZ_MB810_1.13.6.2_1FF_01.sbf was this the correct file?

jonstewart2

Reaction score
i recently did the new ota update that came with madden so its not 2.3.340 will it stll work?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Please be patient. Sometimes things need to be researched before we can proceed.

Do you know what your system build numbers are? Flashing the X requires the numbers to match or else it won't work. Period.

jonstewart2

Reaction score
ok sorry about that..but forgive me it is 2.2.3.340 me an my dad hav the same phone

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay. I can find a system-only SBF. Trying to use an earlier SBF will give you a non-functional phone.

I understand the frustration. That's a VERY expensive paperweight you currently have. Let's see if we can get it back to phone status, okay? :D

Try this SBF. http://bit.ly/hZZcJn Do NOT let your phone become unplugged during flashing. :D

jonstewart2

Reaction score
i have one more question i thought the updater.zip had to b manually installed to the sd?