Reaction score
the zip jus finished downloading an when i unzip with winrar i see
META-INF Folder type
rdl.bin of course its a bin
system.img disc image

which one do i load into the rsd

jonstewart2

Reaction score
thats ok gud thing i asked..i wanna shoot for the kill this time...ok lets start over, first of all i never had any leaked versions. i had android 2.2 then when the ota came i did 2.2.1 which moved me to 2.3.340 motorola version..what happend was i was messing around with rom manager and clockword or something like that and i was getting ready to install another theme an on the reboot it got stuck on the "M"...before i was able to hold the power button an the home button an mess around in the screen there and also the clock" " recovery but cant anymore...only thing i can get into is the bootloader when i hold the power, volume down, and the camera button..

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Right. Your system is screwed up. As far as i'm aware there isn't a full .340 SBF. That's the only one I could find. :)

I'm keeping my eyes open to see if one the true x-perts knows where I could find something else but none of them are on. I don't blame you if you want to hold off for a while, but I can't guarantee one of them will show up in the next little bit either. :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Right. Your system is screwed up. As far as i'm aware there isn't a full .340 SBF. That's the only one I could find. :)

I'm keeping my eyes open to see if one the true x-perts knows where I could find something else but none of them are on. I don't blame you if you want to hold off for a while, but I can't guarantee one of them will show up in the next little bit either. :)

Full 2.3.340 SBF???? - xda-developers

jonstewart2

Reaction score
no sbf bt im downloading something else now which might b making baby steps...

this file from mega upload:File name: SHADO_X6_2.3.34_SYSTEM-ONLY.zip
File description: 2.3.340 System Only
File size: 133.57 MB
i will check for correct sbf before using

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
You might have to unzip that -- or simply rename it .sbf because sometimes they save these things under different extensions because Moto has threatened to sue some sites over hosting them.

jonstewart2

Reaction score
ok will do...if that doesnt work, i will try this next my last shot:

Okay I fixed it I took this thing from a full super brick to fixed and now rooting it to get it back to where I had it before.

The way I fixed it (tried 3x to make sure it worked perfectly...i bricked a lot lol):

Open the folder RSDlite is in, and delete any files that start with a date and end in flexlog, ie "09_14_22_10_21_FlexLog".
Then delete any files that start with Flasherrorlog, like "FlashErrorLog09_14_22_10_21".
Uninstall the moto drivers via the install/uninstall exe
Uninstall RSDlite via the install/uninstall exe
You can restart your computer at this point if you want but I'm not sure its necessary
Reinstall moto drivers
Reinstall RSDlite, and don't forget to copy over the pst_flash file
Go into bootloader mode and flash the_gift w/ RSDlite. This can take ~15 minutes from clicking start to phone being rebooted

I'm not sure if all those steps are 100% necessary, but that's what definitely worked for me. If you're stuck and out of other options,
give it a try.​

jonstewart2

Reaction score
clearly understood now...wish i would've known that earlier..but ima keep at it