Brand of case for your ThunderBolt?

iRenegade

Reaction score
Yes, I wear a shirt and tie to work.

Yeah, me too! But mine got tossed out of my jacket pocket! LOL!
Anyway this TPU case is terrific! It's easy to take on and off for battery swaps, with precision cut for the ports and features, even a cushion for the power button so it's even easier to press than naked. It is slim enough to fit in my generic EVO car mount-no problem. Price is right too!
I'm still hoping to hear from the Seidio Innocase Rugged guys! Besides the drop protection, will it fit in the car mount?
off-topic-> check out the 1700 battery thread in accessories. So far they are great replacements for the stock battery and are marked "HTC Touch 4G/Merge".

awdwhip

Reaction score
The Seidio Rugged has 3 layers of protection so i'm sure it will just sneeze at a 3-4ft drop :)

If you found it for 25 shipped then jump on it, just hope it's not a knock-off.

I just ordered a Seidio Innocase Rugged Holster Combo for my Thunderbolt off of the HTC Depot website with a 20% discount coupon code that I googled :p Saved me almost 10 bucks! The coupon code is: co20

Enjoy fellas!

Good looking out! Is this a hard plastic case? I dropped my TB 2x already-once cracking the corner on concrete and I'm thinking this case won't absorb the shock of a similar drop? What do you think? I just got the TPS one from the link posted on this thread, and it will cushion it a bit (price dropped $1 to $5.90+shipping).
FYI, I googled the Innocase Rugged and I see that It's listed as low as $25 delivered.

iRenegade

Reaction score
The Seidio Rugged has 3 layers of protection so i'm sure it will just sneeze at a 3-4ft drop :)
If you found it for 25 shipped then jump on it, just hope it's not a knock-off.
]

My bad, it was for the EVO. Is this the same? I don't see a screen protector listed:

Seidio HTC Thunderbolt Innocase Rugged Holster Combo

I also didn't see where to put in the discount code on the HTC Depot checkout. Thanks!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I wear a shirt and tie to work.

Yeah, me too! But mine got tossed out of my jacket pocket! LOL!
Anyway this TPU case is terrific! It's easy to take on and off for battery swaps, with precision cut for the ports and features, even a cushion for the power button so it's even easier to press than naked. It is slim enough to fit in my generic EVO car mount-no problem. Price is right too!
I'm still hoping to hear from the Seidio Innocase Rugged guys! Besides the drop protection, will it fit in the car mount?
off-topic-> check out the 1700 battery thread in accessories. So far they are great replacements for the stock battery and are marked "HTC Touch 4G/Merge".
Well, for the under $6 price - shipped I couldn't refuse that. Plus the guy has a 100% rating, that was enough to twist my arm. Thanks again for pointing it out for me. I've always had naked phones, and my D1 and D2 were naked but they never got so damaged when dropping to the ground like the TB did. And, since you say it's so easy to remove, it won't be a big deal then when putting it on the window mount.

jseah

Reaction score
Well, for the under $6 price - shipped I couldn't refuse that. Plus the guy has a 100% rating, that was enough to twist my arm. Thanks again for pointing it out for me. I've always had naked phones, and my D1 and D2 were naked but they never got so damaged when dropping to the ground like the TB did. And, since you say it's so easy to remove, it won't be a big deal then when putting it on the window mount.

The D1 and D2 has metal cases, HTC phones all have plastic cases.

James9109

Reaction score
Loving my case-mate in white.

I just ordered the case-mate in black and grey. Looks to be a pretty rugged case. I really cant find any bad reviews on it. Looks like only 6 other people have it viewing the poll results. It was 27.99 with a promo code and free shipping.

getDynamicImage.aspx

I'll check back in when I receive it.....
I got the white, had it for about 3-4 weeks or more now. Love it, makes the volume button not so touchy and the power button a breeze after break in. Still haven't dropped my phone yet though. But this is a high quality case and sexy as hell :)

1android

Reaction score
I bought the case mate pro. I LOVE IT!!! The fit is SOOO nice and protects very well.

AlexSB

Reaction score
I actually just got my seidio active something 2 case and gotta give it a +1. Fits amazing and it feels really durable

AWESOMEbolt

badmeat

Reaction score
Bodyguardz carbon fiber armor skin. I had the Verizon hard rubber case and didn't like the bulk. I'm coming from an Incredible, which, with a case, is the same thickness as the Tbolt without a case.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

AnotherDroidUser

Reaction score
I've no wish to hijack this thread.

I'm just confused why it seems to come down to a choice between using the docks made for the phone or using a case. Why don't any companies partner up and offer a full solution??

In short, my answer will be "naked" - because I want docks that are made for the phone.

badmeat

Reaction score
I've no wish to hijack this thread.

I'm just confused why it seems to come down to a choice between using the docks made for the phone or using a case. Why don't any companies partner up and offer a full solution??

In short, my answer will be "naked" - because I want docks that are made for the phone.

Buy a skin then...

You can utilize a dock as well if you go that route

AnotherDroidUser

Reaction score
I'm not really worried about minor scratches and whatnot - it's dropping an expensive phone that concerns me.

I want a case, but given the choice, I'll pick a dock everytime.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
the case mate case just arrived, and this case is sweet. it looks good, it feels smooth yet has rubber accents to prevent slippage, and the best part... it lets me find the power button without grabbing my phone to actually LOOK for it. this is way better than the $4 rocketfish case i had...