Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Reaction score
i downloaded the theme through rom manager, and it went to CWM and installed and everything, but its been in the droid eye with the red moving for the past 15+ minutes. Is this part of the rebooting process, or did I mess it up somehow? i know you said it should take about 5 minutes, but 15 minutes seems like a lot to me

I'm scared!! But i know the second i post this its going to work, so ill cross my fingers lol
15 minutes is a long time. So you had Froyo installed first right? This is justa theme and won't work on 2.1. If so which leak are you on the first or second?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I had 2.2 installed, but i installed it from the droid life website. Download: Newer Motorola Droid Froyo Leak FRF57 | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

would your theme work from this website too, or is it just a certain kind?

ill try a battery pull now

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
15 minutes is a long time. So you had Froyo installed first right? This is justa theme and won't work on 2.1. If so which leak are you on the first or

I had 2.2 installed, but i installed it from the droid life website. Download: Newer Motorola Droid Froyo Leak FRF57 | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

It should work on that leak as well, yeah try a battery pull, restore your back up, redownload and reinstall, hope you get there.

Reaction score
15 minutes is a long time. So you had Froyo installed first right? This is justa theme and won't work on 2.1. If so which leak are you on the first or

It should work on that leak as well, yeah try a battery pull, restore your back up, redownload and reinstall, hope you get there.

wow i should have done a backup AFTER i got froyo to work and got all my apps back. O well, lesson learned.

Ill just redo what i did and try it again, WITH a backup this time tho

Thanks so much for your help and fast responses!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

superbalde

Reaction score

wow i should have done a backup AFTER i got froyo to work and got all my apps back. O well, lesson learned.

Remove the battery and just turn on your phone and see if that works. That worked for me when I got stuck at the red eye.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

Hate to use Merlin as an example (thanks Merlin), always, always, always make a backup. We are lucky we can even make backups so make sure we use them.

Merlin, let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Reaction score

Hate to use Merlin as an example (thanks Merlin), always, always, always make a backup. We are lucky we can even make backups so make sure we use them.

Merlin, let me know if I can do anything else to help.

ok thanks. I'll redo my stuff and try it again tomorrow.

And I did do a battery pull and turned it back on, but it didn't work (twice)

BlueSami

Reaction score
So that Pandora. Zip file. It's it really like an apk. Just installed using update. Zip?
So I should remove Pandora before installing?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
So that Pandora. Zip file. It's it really like an apk. Just installed using update. Zip?
So I should remove Pandora before installing?

Yes remove the regular Pandora first.

Yes it just installs the apk as an update.

Just pushing the apk doesn't work?!

phrost211

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has been having a problem with this, but since i installed the the theme with CWM. Iwill put a new folder down on the main page and put my shortcuts in it.. i open a program inside the folder, use it for a bit, and when i exit out, everything i put in the folder has been erased

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Interesting, I don't use folders, I'll check it out, but it will have to be tomorrow, I need to be up again in less than 4 hours.

benpersitz

Reaction score
So the text in the notification bar is black. How do I make it white? I can't see what anything says!

phrost211

Reaction score
Interesting, I don't use folders, I'll check it out, but it will have to be tomorrow, I need to be up again in less than 4 hours.

Thanks a million! By the way, absolutely love the theme, great work. This is my 1st time rooting and adding themes. Been a fun experience

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks a million! By the way, absolutely love the theme, great work. This is my 1st time rooting and adding themes. Been a fun experience
YOu picked a good one bro....Robert is bad ass.

phrost211

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm tremendously happy with it. I got my droid back in january, and I'm a frequent reader of the forums here (mainly for new updates to the OS) and this was the 1st theme that really stood out to me and appealed to me :D