Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
If you flash Clockwork and do the update that way, your screens will stay the same, (sometimes widget here and there need to be reloaded)..

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you flash Clockwork and do the update that way, your screens will stay the same, (sometimes widget here and there need to be reloaded)..

Hmmm, maybe somting to try...
It won't change permissions when i copy and paste on my pc though?

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
installed the latest build, seems to be working fine... thx for the new battery icon(s) and dial pad, awesome work...

shooter_454

Reaction score
Man this is the best,not saying the other themes aren't nice but for me this is the one!!! Thanks for the awesome work.dancedroid

RaptorKC

Reaction score
This is a GREAT theme! working great on the new 2.2. Thanks for the glassed pandora.zip.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
please

if possible, i would love to have the 2.0 lockscreen. im a fan of that. Chances???

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hmm, havent even looked at that yet, I will take a look at it tomorrow.

superbalde

Reaction score
Hmm, havent even looked at that yet, I will take a look at it tomorrow.

Thank you for all of you work. The glassed Pandora you provided works perfectly w/ your theme and SetCPU. Also, should I do the two baseband updates? How about the market fix?

Thanks again.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
build.prop in the two Froyo leaks were keeping the market from seeing certain protected apps. Here is what I have seen so far.

Homerun Battle 3D
Mobile Package Tracker
Documents to Go Full
and there could be so many more.

The market fix download in the OP solves this by changing the build fingerprint to something it recognizes.

I also packaged up busybox so that you can use Metamorph and busybox commands in the terminal. Overall, I recommend the download.

Note: This will make your Build version read FRFXX, even if you downloaded and installed the FRF57 leak. You still have the same software, it's just different in the build.prop, doesn't hurt or change anything else.

As for the baseband updates, I took a might as well attitude toward them. I can never tell a call quality difference, but I DO seem to get a little better 3g data speed with the latest. Apparently you have to install the first baseband leak then the second. Which I still don't understand why yet.

BlueSami

Reaction score
so i did the CW recovery and everything worked. except the pandora widget didn't get themed?

you have jsut a theme i can throw on for that?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
so i did the CW recovery and everything worked. except the pandora widget didn't get themed?

you have jsut a theme i can throw on for that?

Like two pages back there is an update.zip for Pandora, if you can't find it goto www.github.com and in the search box type roberj13 and then go to blue energy repo and got to the download section, its there somewhere.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
i downloaded the theme through rom manager, and it went to CWM and installed and everything, but its been in the droid eye with the red moving for the past 15+ minutes. Is this part of the rebooting process, or did I mess it up somehow? i know you said it should take about 5 minutes, but 15 minutes seems like a lot to me

I'm scared!! But i know the second i post this its going to work, so ill cross my fingers lol

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
i downloaded the theme through rom manager, and it went to CWM and installed and everything, but its been in the droid eye with the red moving for the past 15+ minutes. Is this part of the rebooting process, or did I mess it up somehow? i know you said it should take about 5 minutes, but 15 minutes seems like a lot to me

I'm scared!! But i know the second i post this its going to work, so ill cross my fingers lol

15 minutes is a long time. So you had Froyo installed first right? This is justa theme and won't work on 2.1. If so which leak are you on the first or second?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk