Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

scott_ev

Reaction score
The EV special (posted for you, since you asked) in the op has no clock and is for frf84b..you can just pull services.jar from there too...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

got it. simple push with adb and clock is a gonner...

can I push it with terminal emulator...n how plz...?

It's easiest to do with ADB from the android sdk. then it's just a matter of #adb push /path/to/file/services.jar /system/framework/services.jar

Grave2dig

Reaction score
This may seem like a stupid question, but how do I get the five icons on the bottom of the page like the screen shot on the first page? I successfully downloaded the theme for sapphire 0.7 and it's pretty amazing. I would appreciate it if someone could give me some help. Thanks.

white_ash143

Reaction score
That's either LauncherPro or ADW. I think LauncherPro. You have to install his personally themed version for the little android guy otherwise find in market.

lowboy

Reaction score
love the blue energy theme for sapphire with exception of one thing. I don't like the battery icon. A round battery would be great. If it had percents would be better. I tried to load several other zips but none will work with this theme. I maybe doing something wrong who knows??????????????
The blue energy is my favorite theme. Can a different icon be made to work.

No you aren't doing it wrong, update.zips copy the whole framework and you can't apply the whole framework onto sapphire (and you wouldn't want to you will lose features) I'm going to see if metamorph works better with these source roms than they do on stock froyo if it does ill post it

What did you figure out?
If there isn't a fix I still will use the rom/theme.dancedroid

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey roberj are any of the makes reported to work with jrummy's? i am testing his new 5.0.9 i think and i "HATE" stock appearance

JBPruitt

Reaction score
Roberj...

Don't know if you were keeping up with the SS4.3 stuff or not...

I just told Chevy about this... but right now your Blue Energy seems to still be breaking the "annoying icon" patches fix...

It could be my wifi toggle widget, timeriffic, or juice defender i guess...

it goes away when my wifi is off, but is always there when my wifi is on... don't know if that's all the fix did... or if my phone is just being "special"

Just thought i'd let you know.

also... thanks for being awesome!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Roberj...

Don't know if you were keeping up with the SS4.3 stuff or not...

I just told Chevy about this... but right now your Blue Energy seems to still be breaking the "annoying icon" patches fix...

It could be my wifi toggle widget, timeriffic, or juice defender i guess...

it goes away when my wifi is off, but is always there when my wifi is on... don't know if that's all the fix did... or if my phone is just being "special"

Just thought i'd let you know.

also... thanks for being awesome!

Ill try it out again when I get home,

madAdam

Reaction score
QUICK QUESTION:
Do I need to flash back to the stock theme before I tweak Blue Energy? I've encountered a few glitches when running theme updates on top of updates. If so, I've searched but can't find out how to flash back to the stock Froyo theme.

LONG STORY:
Just love this theme. I've been experimenting with Froyo ROMs, but this is the first time I've tried a custom theme. I'm running Sapphire 0.7, so first I installed 1.0.5.4. Then I tried the EV Special to get rid of the clock, but got a white bar across the lock screen. So I went back to 1.0.5.4, which got rid of the white bar (and I still didn't have the clock!). Next I tried the Blue Round Battery update, which worked but brought back the white bar. As a newbie to flashing themes, am I creating problems by flashing updates on top of updates? I read somewhere that you should go back to the stock theme before flashing custom themes but I haven't been able to find out how to go back to the stock theme.

Orakle

Reaction score
P3D-FRF84B-Release.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

techwizard08

Reaction score
Just wanted to update

I have the theme running smoothly. It's amazing. Got my matching beautiful widgets clock and wallpaper...as soon as launcher pro (w/notifications) gets themed, the phone will be perfected.

On a side note, has anyone themed handcent to get the colors matching blue energy? I've gotten close, but it's just not right...

madAdam

Reaction score
QUICK QUESTION:
Do I need to flash back to the stock theme before I tweak Blue Energy? I've encountered a few glitches when running theme updates on top of updates. If so, I've searched but can't find out how to flash back to the stock Froyo theme.

New problem: Browser won't launch.