Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
edit: I know I've asked before and haven't seen if you've replied... are you using Beautiful widgets and if so, how are you getting the time to be just an outline? Some how, this simple thing keeps escaping me. Help?
Go into the preferences for BW (for some reason i want wings now...), scroll to the bottom and select a skin. you can scroll through a list until you find one you like, ie, one with outlines for the numbers.

Speaking of BW, a couple time's i've looked at it, and it just stopped updating. Like a few minutes ago, it was 9:03am, and the clock on it said something in the 3:00am timeframe, and had the moon on it. any advice? I restarted LauncherPro and that fixed it, but when i look in ATK, it isn't there.

scott_ev

Reaction score
excellent. the simple stuff escapes me sometimes. I thought I looked but definitely need to try again.

edit: damnit. I select it but get a different skin and not the outlines on the time. is it just too early or should I have slept last night? aha! and it thought it could evade me forever!!

Last edited:

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Does anyone have a 'no clock' services.jar for FRF84b?
Go into Xeodexus' section of the Dev forum, download xUltimate. Plug in your phone with USB debugging disabled, Unzip the file, run Main.exe. Once the menu pops up, run option 15 to get to the advanced menu, 3 to pull all from your phone, then if you end up at the main menu again, hit option 15 again. From here, option 5 should be to remove clock/replace clock. run this, it will run the script on your files, ask to push them back to your phone. select yes, then it will ask you to reboot. again select yes. don't close the program yet. if after reboot your clock is still there, run the remove clock sequence again. i've never had to do it twice. g/l.

scott_ev

Reaction score
that'll work, thanks. Up till this build I've always found the services.jar and did a adb push. Man, I sure like adb.

Much appreciated, Stetsonaw

edit: dangit, I forgot Matt's scripts are all windows. So I asked him for just the jar I need. Thanks for the heads up Stetsonaw.

Last edited:

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I could pull my services.jar when I get home and send it to you if you like.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk and Swype

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Need a battery patch for ss 4.3. can you provide a link??

If you are wanting an update.zip you will have the whole framework-res.apk so you will have to edit SS's framework to include the different battery icons.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 'no clock' services.jar for FRF84b?

The EV special (posted for you, since you asked) in the op has no clock and is for frf84b..you can just pull services.jar from there too...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Orakle

Reaction score
I installed the theme using SPRecovery and it looks great but the time, on da right of the battery is transparent...how can I make blue.??? Love Da Theme. Thanx.!