Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
robert did you change something? the no clock installs just fine but the other one doesnt now. sticks on a boot loop

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Nope didn't change anything on the regular one. Actually funny you should mention that, I was on CM6 alpha for a bit yesterday and was trying to go back to the stock frf84 with no theme and I kept boot looping, took until about the third time for some odd reason to get it going, don't know why since I had used that file before.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nope didn't change anything on the regular one. Actually funny you should mention that, I was on CM6 alpha for a bit yesterday and was trying to go back to the stock frf84 with no theme and I kept boot looping, took until about the third time for some odd reason to get it going, don't know why since I had used that file before.

i had to install a bigger kernal to bypass the loop and even then i cant wipe data and cache or it gets stuck in the boot loop

had to go in this order

1. new bb
2. chevno1 ulv 1.25 cant wipe cache after this
3. blue energy
4. battery mod

maybe pete changed the rom it keeps installing 600mhz kernel was 800mhz

but the no clock theme installs no problem i just like having the clock

Last edited:

jbrock98

Reaction score
anyway an updated version will have the eliot stocker music widget/app player

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

i had to install a bigger kernal to bypass the loop and even then i cant wipe data and cache or it gets stuck in the boot loop

had to go in this order

1. new bb
2. chevno1 ulv 1.25 cant wipe cache after this
3. blue energy
4. battery mod

maybe pete changed the rom it keeps installing 600mhz kernel was 8oomhz

Apparently the 600mhz kernel was the actual one included into the sbf that the rom was extracted from. I dunno, I got the boot loop on wiping too. I was coming from CM so had to wipe and then got stuck, I thought it was because I applied so many at first cause I'm crazy and installed:

Frf84b
P3 1250 kernel
Music mod
Redline

So then I tried just the frf84b file and boot looped 3 installs, then it just randomly worked..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
anyway an updated version will have the eliot stocker music widget/app player

That's funny uyou asked that right when I was saying I use it. I always hesitate adding apps into a theme, he seems to be updating pretty regularly and I don't want to come out with a new version everytime he does..I love it tho

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yea i wanted to see your no clock theme then been rocky to get set back up how i was

hahn

Reaction score
Hey sorry for the (really really really) noob question, this is the first non-rom theme I've wanted to try.

Which version do I want to d/l for UD Froyo Extreme 2.0.0? And do I just use SPRecovery update.zip format?

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey sorry for the (really really really) noob question, this is the first non-rom theme I've wanted to try.

Which version do I want to d/l for UD Froyo Extreme 2.0.0? And do I just use SPRecovery update.zip format?

robert has been good about putting both ways of install just read the link so you dont d/l wrong method. i prefer cw method rom manager seems to like that better then sprecovery

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

Will not work on UD extreme atm. It may boot but you will lose certain features.

It will work for:
Bugless Beast .4 (use frf84b vers)
Bugless Beast .3 and under (use FRF57 vers.)
Sapphire .6.2
CM 5.0.8
Stock frf57 and frf84b

hahn

Reaction score

Will not work on UD extreme atm. It may boot but you will lose certain features.

It will work for:
Sapphire .6.2
CM 5.0.8
Stock frf57 and frf84b

Darn. All three of your themes look amazing. You think it might be possible in the near to medium future?

I'll try it on BB or CM for now, I haven't played with those ROMs in a while.

BTW, really awesome response times on this thread. The 75 pages may be a bit to read through, but I really appreciate how active you are in responding to questions. Thanks. :icon_ banana:

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Y

It will work for:
Sapphire .6.2
CM 5.0.8
Stock frf57 and frf84b

Darn. All three of your themes look amazing. You think it might be possible in the near to medium future?

I'll try it on BB or CM for now, I haven't played with those ROMs in a while.

BTW, really awesome response times on this thread. The 75 pages may be a bit to read through, but I really appreciate how active you are in responding to questions. Thanks. :icon_ banana:

Its possible that I might get it working, Problem is

1. I spent the whole day yesterday porting
2. I ported them all to SS the other day and have 8 downloads (wasn't really good use of time)
3. I have 3 new themes I am working on right now that I am trying to release.

Yeah luckily I'm a manager where I work so I don't do much during the day and I can use tapatalk to reply..lol

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score
Themed Launcher Pro from Stetsonaw's sig

I removed the link for launcher pro since I was about 3 versions behind, and no time to catch up ATM. I have no idea why I took the hexdialer zip away. Ill post it back up in a few.

No probs the launcher pro version you have (or had) does work though, so anyone that has it already, you can run it. Even if you are three versions behind I like the themed one more anyway and it runs stable so heh lol.

or one can grab it from my sig :D put it there when i saw Rob's link was gone and peeps were asking about it dancedroid

Stetsonaw-I downloaded the themed launcher pro from you sig, but i can't get it to install. I uninstalled the version & tried to install this but it won't go. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score
No probs the launcher pro version you have (or had) does work though, so anyone that has it already, you can run it. Even if you are three versions behind I like the themed one more anyway and it runs stable so heh lol.

or one can grab it from my sig :D put it there when i saw Rob's link was gone and peeps were asking about it dancedroid

Stetsonaw-I downloaded the themed launcher pro from you sig, but i can't get it to install. I uninstalled the version & tried to install this but it won't go. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

I forgot to update my sig-BB V0.4

Edit-NM I got it to work. Thanx anyways.

Last edited: