Bionic vs. Gs2

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea....the phone that has the cons you can live with will be the perfect phone...lol

Naw, I dont think that will ever happen. I havent seen it yet in any industry. Not TV's, not cars, not video games, etc.

We as people aren't perfect, so how can we make something thats perfect?

Well put :)

Sent from my fascinate

Reaction score
If its not 4g thats obviously a deal breaker, lack of hdmi sucks but if moto continues to not use lube when they back door us it might look like a worthy replacement... **** is thin as fk too. But then again the s2 is dropping on 4 dif carriers and the bionic only 1... would you really want a "me too" phone if the s2 is more popular sales wise?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
If its not 4g thats obviously a deal breaker, lack of hdmi sucks but if moto continues to not use lube when they back door us it might look like a worthy replacement... **** is thin as fk too. But then again the s2 is dropping on 4 dif carriers and the bionic only 1... would you really want a "me too" phone if the s2 is more popular sales wise?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Out of all the carriers,I think Sprint has the best chance @ gettin a 4G SGS2.Wimax modems r built in with the phone chipset,so I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung and Sprint pull off a thin Wimax SGS2 device.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or att because the gsm model is already in use. Too bad sprint coverage sucks here. They have at least 2 phones that blow all the verizon phones out of the water.

Sent from my fascinate

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Yea...Sprint suck where I am too. Verizon or ATT will be getting my money in the future. Currently on Verizon.

Love the new Sense on the EVO 3D.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Att is actually better where I am now. Maybe they will get the gs2 before verizon.

Sent from my fascinate

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Att is actually better where I am now. Maybe they will get the gs2 before verizon.

Sent from my fascinate

Thats the same reason why I mention em . Shocked me.

^Yea...Sprint suck where I am too. Verizon or ATT will be getting my money in the future. Currently on Verizon.

I'm surprised VZW hasn't gottin a htc device runnin the new sense yet.

It would be nice for ppl that like or want Sense UI. I would assume the phone might need the extra ram or rom. I remember reading about the Desire not getting GB cuz of Sense. not just because of Sense tho. It was a ram, rom issue with the Desire. ..then it was gonna be tweaked so it could get GB....then Telstra somehow is getting it removed so the Desire can get GB. (Something the US carriers can learn from...)

Sense UI might be a lil resource hungry. HTC does a good job with it tho.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my fascinate

Thats the same reason why I mention em . Shocked me.

I'm surprised VZW hasn't gottin a htc device runnin the new sense yet.

It would be nice for ppl that like or want Sense UI. I would assume the phone might need the extra ram or rom. I remember reading about the Desire not getting GB cuz of Sense. not just because of Sense tho. It was a ram, rom issue with the Desire. ..then it was gonna be tweaked so it could get GB....then Telstra somehow is getting it removed so the Desire can get GB. (Something the US carriers can learn from...)

Sense UI might be a lil resource hungry. HTC does a good job with it tho.
I like sense but I want and look 4ward 2 havin a pure google phone like the nexus 4g,no bloat ware nothin.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S II Officially Getting a 200MHz Boost?

S2 is getting jacked up to 1.4 ghz.... comeon moto.. youre pissing me off with lackof info... I may go with the S2 because of your tight lipped attitude about your products.

The Battery life in that phone will be bad it being jacked up that high...

I can honestly care less about the galaxy... it just makes moto look that much worse that we havent heard one damn thing about the bionic meanwhile htc and samsung at least keep people in the know.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy S II Officially Getting a 200MHz Boost?

S2 is getting jacked up to 1.4 ghz.... comeon moto.. youre pissing me off with lackof info... I may go with the S2 because of your tight lipped attitude about your products.

The Battery life in that phone will be bad it being jacked up that high...

I can honestly care less about the galaxy... it just makes moto look that much worse that we havent heard one damn thing about the bionic meanwhile htc and samsung at least keep people in the know.

If the Bionic is what I hope it would be then all of this would be forgotten. We would be happy for waiting for the phone.

Import roller

Reaction score
i wonder if they are going to end up launching both phones on VZW at the same time. The stores are going to be packed with people testing them out to see which is better to get.