Bionic up on drioddoes.com

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dang. Well Boing Boing needs to input their code. I want to see all of the video even though I see where this is going. I just wish I had an android phone so I could participate in this. I might just borrow a friend's phone on Sunday and hope they have some stuff going down around DC. :icon_ banana:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Being in Oklahoma seems a bit encouraging because I doubt there are going to be a ton of people around here working on the scavenger hunt, but on the other hand, I feel like that means there won't be anything around here to find.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being in Oklahoma seems a bit encouraging because I doubt there are going to be a ton of people around here working on the scavenger hunt, but on the other hand, I feel like that means there won't be anything around here to find.
Oklahoma City might have something.....maybe.....

I know DC probably will because...well it's Washington DC. The downside is that there are a lot of people in this area...A LOT. And a lot have smartphones. I will be at a disadvantage unless I can use a friends phone or something.

Renae

Reaction score
Gosh I can't see anything here at work! I'm allowed to go to like the weather...

Is there any way to get off the ridiculous mobile page of droiddoes.com?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is. I like how Verizon is doing this. Looks like this is going to be pretty big. I wonder when they're going to do tv advertisements. But honestly, I just want to win a Bionic! :icon_twisted:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The big kid in me wants to win the bionic, the little kid in my wants to win the quadcopter!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gosh I can't see anything here at work! I'm allowed to go to like the weather...

Is there any way to get off the ridiculous mobile page of droiddoes.com?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I don't think so... There should be a way to spoof your data connection so that it doesn't know it's a mobile signal, but I have no idea how and with my luck they would add tethering on to my bill for a month haha

Edit: Figured it out... wasn't that hard:

I got this from all the websites that show you how to watch hulu:

1. In your browser URL, type “about:debug” and press enter. (No quotations)
2. Hit “menu” and then select “Settings.”
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the settings and tap on “UAString.”
4. Select “Desktop.”

I don't know if that'll do it or not, but it might.​

got this from http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-how-force-stock-browser-out-mobile-mode.html

Last edited: