Bionic up on drioddoes.com

googlelover

Reaction score
Gosh I can't see anything here at work! I'm allowed to go to like the weather...

Is there any way to get off the ridiculous mobile page of droiddoes.com?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
In your browser type about:debug, then go to menu->settings->user agent and set it to desktop or a desktop browser, should work =D
^^ Just cause you edited your post doesn't mean I didn't beat you to it... haha

Last edited:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's weird that the Bionic ARena app is made by a company called MunkyFun who has a handful of apps on their website, but they are all iPhone, Computer, or Console games.

Maybe that is why the app keeps crashing on everyone's droid... incompetent programmers.

anuraj1

Reaction score
I wish someone would light a fire under BoingBoing.com's ass so they'd put their code into DroidDoes.com. I was to see what happens next.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
They may not have received their case yet. Moto could have staggered their delivery.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Worst case scenario... the delivery person might have left it at the front desk and the minimum wage receptionist forgot who it was from so they called in a "suspicious package" and the bomb squad came in and blue it up because of the weird looking devices inside hahaha. That or it got put on someone's desk who is on vacation for 2 weeks.

Fireplug

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it comically ironic that the site being used to tout how fast and awesome the phones are at using the web is not actually being allowed to be viewed natively in all its glory on the android browser, but instead we are forced over to a lesser mobile version page? Hee hee!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Do we seriously have to wait for BoingBoing (who?) to input their code.

VZW should have sent the last briefcase to someone we have actually heard of.

Reaction score
Probably some Apple user at BoingBoing got the briefcase, saw it was Android, knew we were all waiting, and threw it in the garbage.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Even being in pieces, the base where the code is should be intact. Sounds like bad PR for FedEx and BoingBoing for lack of caring to me.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly what I'm thinking, that or the are such dumb****s that they haven't figured out where the code goes yet...

tcayton49

Reaction score
I wish they had just given the 4th one to Droid-Life.

I bet Kellex is pretty ticked off that they didn't. Kinda brings him down a notch.

so does anyone have a twitter account so they can send these goofs a message to go dig the broken robot head out of the garbage and enter the code?