1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New App/Widget Idea... Hear me out... (Fans of LOST)

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Erob.Phillips, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Erob.Phillips

Erob.Phillips New Member

I'm new to the forums, so don't flame me too hard if this isn't the right place to post this. I'm running UltimateDroidv8 on my Droid that I've had since release. I work at Best Buy and live life. Stoked to be on the forums too!

Alright, so imagine this. You have an app, or a widget that is a countdown clock like the one in lost when they are in the hatch. It has a countdown every 108 minutes, just like the show. At that time, if the numbers aren't entered, and the button isn't pressed, then it starts turning to the hieroglyphics and starts making the noise. (and eventually stop, of course). Somewhere around the clock, maybe below, there is a button you can press so you can enter the numbers. And then hit execute, resetting the countdown. An idea I would definitely love to see, and I'm not really sure how else to request an app... So any guidance on that would be awesome.
  2. johall07

johall07 New Member

lol the hatch imploded sorry the button is gone :)

(yea i have no idea how to do it sorry)
  3. mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr New Member

if it was free id totally download that, just for fun ofcourse...it would be cool if there was a setting to make it like make a noise or vibrate when it gets past 108...obviously have that as the option since well i dont wanna be woken up every 108 minutes when im sleeping
  4. johall07

johall07 New Member

hahaha imagine if someone made this app and they made it so you could never turn it off so you had to press the button
  5. Slntagent

Slntagent New Member

but the hatch still exists if we skip in time.....again....
  6. mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr New Member

if failure to press it after the images stop roling it shuts ur phone off...LOL
  7. Slntagent

Slntagent New Member

OOORRR....itll install an Iphone rom..........omg i just had a bad day dream about it.....someone make it stop
  8. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

i would love to see an app like this :)
  9. GHII

GHII New Member

+1 for all of that...I want this widget! Too bad I have no clue how to go about making it...
  10. Erob.Phillips

Erob.Phillips New Member

Yeah! I'm glad I posted the idea. I don't think I've read it anywhere. I've always been a stalker on the forums, been too lazy to sign up. But this idea is too good to let go, IMO. Which is obviously why I signed up.

I even tried google-ing "How to request android apps" and no luck. Someone needs to figure it out and let me in out the secrets of requesting apps.
  11. johall07

johall07 New Member

there is no "place" to request apps....like there isnt a list of suggested apps that devs would choose from people just make what they want to you just gotta find someone to do it
  12. Larry Mahnken

Larry Mahnken New Member

If you don't enter the numbers in time, the phone turns into an ultra-powerful ultramagnet and implodes. And then you can see the future.
Search tags for this page
countdown app droid
lost 108 countdown for android
lost 108 minutes for android

lost countdown android

lost countdown clock for android
lost countdown timer app
lost countdown timer app android

lost countdown timer for android

lost hatch clock widget android
lost hatch countdown for phone