Bionic up on drioddoes.com

mdroid2g

Reaction score
You must live in a wide open area with no neighbors.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

GBH2

Reaction score
Mine says I am 600 to 700 hundred ft away from different prizes in different directions - I live in a small town and I just don't believe it - also, at this time of night in a small town I would probably get arrested wandering around following my phones directions, lol

mdroid2g

Reaction score
This is kind of a bust for most people in populated areas. I can see someone starring at their phones and walking into a busy street or into a hole or something, let's hope it doesn't happen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like how they warn us to be careful and yet the entire game is based around wandering around looking at our phones screen heh.

GBH2

Reaction score
The prizes aren't actually there, they're virtual so believe it.

Thanks - I feel pretty stupid now, I'm usually not that dense. I went out for a bit, I had the app running ok, but my phone really started acting up - freezing, rebooting. I'll play with my phone a little in the morning and try again.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea Im kinda confused on this also. I get an arrow pointing with like a 2 min timer. Are we supposed to walk or drive and follow the arrow? Was easier when they were all sitting around my chair :D