Bionic, or wait?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by burn, Sep 3, 2011.

1. dpw2atox

dpw2atox Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I will be buying the Bionic and not waiting. Why? There is always something better coming up around the corner but it's like the old saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".

The Bionic not only has solid specs but great battery life as well. I know a lot of people will be drooling over these upcoming 1.5-1.8Ghz dual core phones w/ 4.5in screens, etc...but has anyone stopped to think about how horrible the battery life might be on them? The pure fact that the Bionic has such solid specs and still maintains great battery life is what seals the deal for me.

I do know some people will say "well its got blur (or whatever moto calls it now) and a locked boot loader". Well, the new Blur doesnt look bad honestly, i actually kinda like it (i cant believe im saying that either) and clearly locked bootloaders can be worked around to some degree (as evidence of CM7 via the 2nd init hack). Plus for all we know Motorola may actually release a method of unlocking the bootloader similar to how HTC is now doing it.

Well thats my 2 cents for all its worth.