Bionic ICS Leak v 6.7.2233 (Android 4.0.4) [download link]

draexo

Reaction score
This is the Bionic 6.7.2233 ICS leak. (Android 4.0.4)

You must be on stock .905 to flash this.
You must flash from STOCK RECOVERY.
It is recommended that you do not use Safestrap with this leak.

You may need to FXZ back to .902 then take the OTA to .905 and then flash from STOCK RECOVERY.

Blur_Version.5.9.905.to6.7.2233.XT875.Verizon.en.US.zip - Google Docs

md5 : d4f9bc75285681a8c9b6e637f7dba98e

If you are not familiar with these steps, please do not undertake them.

Last edited:

bbtkd

Reaction score
This is the Bionic 6.7.2233 ICS leak. (Android 4.0.4)

You must be on stock .905 to flash this.
You must flash from STOCK RECOVERY.
It is recommended that you do not use Safestrap with this leak.

You may need to FXZ back to .902 then take the OTA to .905 and then flash from STOCK RECOVERY.

Blur_Version.5.9.905.to6.7.2233.XT875.Verizon.en.US.zip - Google Docs

md5 : d4f9bc75285681a8c9b6e637f7dba98e

If you don't fully understand and aren't confident you can do what he just said, then please don't install this update that will almost certainly take you off the stock update path. We don't need a multitude of newbies coming back for advice on reverting.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Thanks for hosting. I had a bad download with the main thread, so this worked great.

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
Thanks for hosting. I had a bad download with the main thread, so this worked great.

Well, the thing is, this is my third smart phone and I was very frustrated by hosting and sites that went up and down and I could not get a file when I needed it, so I am trying to provide a stable repository for key files.

bbucks36

Reaction score
worth the install?... lovin my bionic eclipse 3.0 with coreload on it.. have the IcS file downloaded already 2 versions... the original cheesecake and the one off the droidhive site , both 2233. but waiting to hear more.. would like to see a thunbs up or down...:blink:

wseyller

Reaction score
worth the install?... lovin my bionic eclipse 3.0 with coreload on it.. have the IcS file downloaded already 2 versions... the original cheesecake and the one off the droidhive site , both 2233. but waiting to hear more.. would like to see a thunbs up or down...:blink:

I have been running 2233 for a day and a half. I have tried just about every official version and most of the custom roms. This is hands down the best then you can run on the bionic right now. If verizon in motorola were smart they would ota this right now to everyone's bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

wseyller

Reaction score
There are still a few bugs with 2233. The next couple of builds should help.

There are worth dealing with or they are manageable for most people. Of course every software/OS has their share of bug/glitches. IMO 2233 is superior to any of the Bionic gingerbread builds.

pacuff

Reaction score
Even if 2233 is not the final build, I am very happy that I installed it. ICS/Blur is cleaner, faster and overall a better user interface than GB. Of course the 20% increase in CPU speed helps also.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are still a few bugs with 2233. The next couple of builds should help.

There will NEVER be a build that is completely bug free - such is the fun of Operating Systems. For every bug you squash, 3 more pop up *LOL* We just have to hope that in the process of fixing things, they don't break something else.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
It's cool seeing another ICS leak come out days after 2231. The D4 leaks are coming out more frequently too. Maybe since the Razr ICS OTA was finished they are now devoting more development to the Bionic and D4, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the official ICS OTA will come out earlier in Q3 than later.