Bionic ICS Leak v 6.7.2233 (Android 4.0.4) [download link]

Stingray71

Reaction score
Got it installed, brings a tear to my eyes, it's so beautiful. :happy3:

Apps I use day to day are all working just fine. I also use them on my ICS xoom so no surprise there.

Well worth installing imho. Noticeably smoother/faster. Nice using chrome browser. Camera is has a few nice improvements, indoor pictures are still so-so though. Like my xoom, it makes me want to use my phone more often. Very nice!

What eagerness I had to upgrade is completely gone......for now.

jwilly216

Reaction score
Stingray71 said:
Got it installed, brings a tear to my eyes, it's so beautiful. :happy3:

Apps I use day to day are all working just fine. I also use them on my ICS xoom so no surprise there.

Well worth installing imho. Noticeably smoother/faster. Nice using chrome browser. Camera is has a few nice improvements, indoor pictures are still so-so though. Like my xoom, it makes me want to use my phone more often. Very nice!

What eagerness I had to upgrade is completely gone......for now.

+1 it's one of those things where I am so ecstatic that I can't even find the words to tell people so I've just been quiet. But I feel like I just got a new top of the line cell phone and most of us know how that feels. Words can't describe

DrJay

Reaction score
This rom is stunning.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Stingray71

Reaction score
Highlights for me so far: changing from vertical to horizontal landscape is almost instantaneous. Switching between apps is so quick and fluid. I've been streaming slacker over my home stereo for about 1.5 hours without as much as a hiccup, barely made a dent in the battery so far. Making folders is really nice, just drop one app on top of another, really liked this in my xoom.

No home screen lock option is now native!!! No need for an app to disable locking feature. Nice audio options, extra boost, mid range, treble etc. Nothing to wow an audiophile, but I like where google is going, hopefully more options will show up down the road.

From what I've seen this is at the very least a beta build if not later.

Stingray71

Reaction score
Another BIG plus, we can disable most of that unwanted bloatware now. Only app I can't disable is Verizon's Backup Assistant.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
the only gripe I have is the webtop 3.0 not working with ICS blur yet, but it works OK with nova/apex. I just really prefer the ICS blur to any 3rd party launcher I've seen thus far. Has anybody got a handle as to why it seems that about 50% of the new installs are getting the 1.2 Ghz and the other half are stuck with their same old 1 Ghz? Also in the absence of any understanding on the issue from that perspective, does anyone have a definitive answer as to if the same overclock module and scripts that work for the CPU/GPU in GB work in ICS with the 3.x kernel? If so what about the cores?

Chaotic_Stevie

Reaction score
Assert Failed

I get an assert failed: apply _patch_check ("system/bin/logwrapper". "4a63fec78956def045b442910a754fa640db8f5a". "16sec2444c44c8e2a73a969cb4983d6f6fe229d7")
E: Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
Status 7
Installation aborted

running .905 rooted hard to find .902 stock then upgrade to .905 and retry any advice?

wseyller

Reaction score
I get an assert failed: apply _patch_check ("system/bin/logwrapper". "4a63fec78956def045b442910a754fa640db8f5a". "16sec2444c44c8e2a73a969cb4983d6f6fe229d7")
Status 7
Installation aborted

running .905 rooted hard to find .902 stock then upgrade to .905 and retry any advice?

Not sure what you are asking. You looking for the 902 factory image. Here is a copy on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0BzMJvNl_cG9KSEkwMXhySGRZa1E

Stingray71

Reaction score
Webtop no longer needs an adapter, just plug in your hdmi and you'll get the option for webtop. Typing this now on webtop with BT keyboard and mouse hooked up. Mouse scroll is a bit sluggish, but typing is fast. No lag. Working well! Never used webtop before! :icon_ banana:

dextrickbell

Reaction score
Status 7
Installation aborted

Ive got the same error when trying to install ics in stock recovery. Do i need to wipe date/cache in order for it to install?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
the only gripe I have is the webtop 3.0 not working with ICS blur yet, but it works OK with nova/apex. I just really prefer the ICS blur to any 3rd party launcher I've seen thus far.

I'm on 2233, and have been able to use webtop (through HDMI cable) with the stock launcher just fine.

Pengu1n

Reaction score
I am on OTA. Had safestrap installed on 902 but uninstalled and OTA to 905 went flawlessly. Worried that something left ovet from safestrap may still be borking the install. Really dont want to lose all my data at this point. Will retry by clearing cache then install and report back

DrJay

Reaction score
You cannot be rooted at 905 or it will fail.... Been there