ICS 6.7.229 download link

Badger1313

Reaction score
Help! I updated to ICS and it completed its process. When the phone rebooted. it has no service. I hve rebooted three times with the same results. I am logged onto gemail. Has anyone else had this issue? Please advise.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Badger1313 said:
Help! I updated to ICS and it completed its process. When the phone rebooted. it has no service. I hve rebooted three times with the same results. I am logged onto gemail. Has anyone else had this issue? Please advise.

Did you try toggling to 3g only?

Badger1313

Reaction score
Did you try toggling to 3g only?

Never could get service on ICS .2233 and it was very laggy. Finally FXZd back to .902 which was also a problem. After lots of attempts, used the .902 from SargeantMajor post, which worked. Gonna wait for OTA after 2 days of pain.

xmguy

Reaction score
Is it true I can flash back to GB .902 / .905 if I want to get back on the OTA path?

xmguy

Reaction score
Yes you can, but be sure to use a good copy of the .902 and follow the instructions.

I got it running perfectly. I simply flashed back to .902 via RSD. Auto upgraded to .905 the installed this leak via stock recovery. Worked as expected. I'm not having any signal issues however, that's good.